Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - With Canon MAXIFY iB4050 this durable high-speed printer designed for high little office environments with high monthly print quantities of between 250-1,500 web pages. With Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connection plus expert print high quality - as well as use controls for added assurance - this is the great office buddy. Although based on inkjet technology, the printer is substantial, specifically when you've prolonged its twin paper trays right into their working positions. It's unusual to have two trays in equipment at this rate, as well as they supply an overall writing ability of 500 sheets. Both plates could take regular paper, and the top tray could additionally be produced use of for design documents down to 15 x 10cm in size. Sitting above the leading paper plate is a slide-out output assistance with a flip-over paper quit.
The Canon iB4050, Two high ability 250-sheet cassettes, guarantee you invest less time packing paper, while automatic 2-sided printing assists you to easily print specialist looking files - as well as reduced your paper consumption at the same time. With MAXIFY Cloud Link you could print directly from prominent cloud solutions like Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive making use of a smartphone as well as the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print features are also sustained. The level top of the printer is home to a couple-line by 16-character mono LCD screen set into its surface, in addition to 7 physical buttons that regulate menu selection, power and also job cancellation.
The Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Never waiting for your organization records once more. Quick A4 document ISO print speeds of 23ppm printing mono and also 15ppm print color. It additionally declares a time to a very first page of just seven secs. However, in our real-world tests, we didn't accomplish this. Although we did see a begin of the picture at around 7 seconds, it was 10 seconds or even more before the printer ended up printing a separate sheet. A five-page mono text print took 22 seconds, providing a rate of 13.6 ppm. The expanded, 20-page text file used 1min 14secs a print rate of 16.2 ppm and also the very same record printed in duplex setting resulted in a rate of 7.8 sides each minute. These speeds benefit this course of a printer and visibly faster compared to laser or LED systems at this price. They're additionally much more rapidly compared to some similar organization inkjets it's only Canon's very own specs that they come a little short of.
With MAXIFY iB4050 Double Immune High Thickness inks generate sharp text as well as vivid colors. These color inks have excellent fastness - so they won't discolor over time - and also are pen and also interference immune also making them suitable for high-quality organization papers. Individually replaceable ink containers ensuring optimum productivity with marginal waste. A 4-colour multipack right has a full collection of replacement inks for a lot more cost-efficient results. The front board folds to show the four ink cartridges in their holder; for replacement, the cartridges slide in conveniently. There's just one capacity of cartridge available, claimed to yield 2,500 black pages as well as between 1,295 as well as 1,755 color ones. These capabilities are of the same order as the little printer, yet cause a lot reduced running expenses, particularly when printing color.
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from the smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot display.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 290 mm, 463 x 459 x 290 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 9.8kg.
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY iB4050 Driver and User Manual Download
|iB4050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|iB4050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|iB4050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|iB4050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|iB4050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|iB4050 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|iB4050 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.