Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Using features only located in bigger gadgets, small companies, as well as home offices, can pick with confidence. This color A4 laser all-in-one provides Canon top quality and also integrity to offer you stress-free printing, scanning, and copying. Rapid warm-up times, double-sided printing as well as scanning at 20ppm, plus a 50-sheet duplex record feeder, and you complete principal office and admin jobs with the minimum of hassle. Full assistance for iOS, Android, Google Cloud Print and also Wi-Fi offer you full liberty to work exactly how as well as anywhere you choose. The free Canon PRINT Store app (iOS/Android) offers all these options effortlessly available inside and outside the office. And also if you're concerned concerning keeping beautiful papers confidential, the Secure Print Feature lets you shield print tasks making use of a PIN code.
The Canon MF724Cdw's fast, thorough scanning capacities are entirely incorporated with a series of cloud-based storage, sharing as well as publishing alternatives. So you and also your co-workers could easily access electronic documents whenever any place as well as on any tool. Along with smooth scanning combination with your COMPUTER utilizing the MF Scan Energy or your smartphone making use of the Canon PRINT Service application, you could scan directly to email addresses, network folders or USB tricks directly from your MF724Cdw for select option and adaptability. Take care of, keep and also upgrade the gadget without should make a site go to a useful time saver. Compatibility with Canon's e-Maintenance remote service monitoring platform indicates the MF724Cdw will go down effortlessly into a Canon MPS or fleet setting. A range of energy-saving functions helps to minimize your overall cost of possession as well as keep your service lasting.
Maintaining consistent top quality from your Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw is equally as very easy: Canon's All-in-One cartridge layout changes all essential parts in one operation while giving you fewer products to get and also manage. The 600ppi color flatbed scanner in addition to the gadget is partnered by a 50-page duplexing automatic file feeder (ADF), while the USB port at the front can be utilized to print from or check to detachable storage devices. AirPrint support, for iOS devices, is enabled out of the box. To keep printing expenses down, we would certainly suggest utilizing Canon's twin pack of K toner cartridges. This cuts per-page prices for mono as well as color prints by a dime each to a much more appropriate 1.5 p and also 11.3 p respectively.
The i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Installation using the LCD panel is a rapid procedure and also allowed us to protect admin accessibility using a PIN. It additionally ran an expensive calibration process, which prints a color page that it after that examines using the scanner. The driver's Secure Printing option, on the other hand, allows individuals assign a PIN to a print work, which will certainly be kept in the line until the PIN is entered upon the tool control panel. This ensures that delicate information won't be looked after by an individual loitering by the printer. The printer's web console is bright and also opens with a standing view of the printer toner cartridges as well as the paper tray, along with a list of discovered mistakes. From the Setups page, we can alter the deep rest timer as well as established the printer to shut down after in between one and 8 hrs of lack of exercise.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF623Cn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Specification:
- Print activity: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Colour aprox: 14.5 seconds or less, Mono aprox: 14.5 seconds or less.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5c/6, Adobe PostScript.
- Fonts: 93 PCL fonts, 136 PostScript fonts.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Advanced printing features Secure Print, Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF).
- Google Cloud Print Ready: iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less, Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other highlights: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x600dpi), Single sided colour: 20ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 10ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided colour: 10ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to USB memory key: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to FTP: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (Monarch,ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 128 x 139.7 mm Max 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 165 g/m² (optional and standard), Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Network Protocol: Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Administration Services: Bonjour(MDGs), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security: IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC, LDAP.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices maintenance: embedded RDS allows remote support services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 2,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 40,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 23 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Control panel: 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 674 mm x 1,327 mm x 851 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver and User Manual Download
|i-SENSYS MF729Cx/MF728Cdw/MF724Cdw MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|
|FR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.0) [Windows] U|