Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw all-in-one developed for highly productive tiny workplaces. Fully included 4-in-1 mono printer with quick, high-quality printing, enhanced mobile capacities and advanced scanning functions - optimal for small office settings. A completely showcased, tireless tool that's optimal for small connected rooms, with Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connection, plus support for PCL. Easily print from mobile phones, tablet computers, laptops and also the desktop with wireless assistance for Mopria, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and also the Canon PRINT company application.
The Canon MF249dw print, scan, copy as well as fax capacities so you could complete all essential tasks with simply one machine. With many easy to use functions as well as various mobile options, your day-to-day process will be a breeze. Your professional top quality records are printed at rates of up to 28 pages each minute in black and white with a fast first print time of 6 secs or less. Eco-conscious, all setting duplexing power of the box helps you minimize paper as well as related expenses. The tiltable, touch LCD panel permits you to navigate via the menu quickly. The large screen is user-friendly as well as easy to review, as well as you could also personalize your house screen to access your most frequently made use of functions rapidly.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw supports host-based UFR II LT and also PCL 5e/6 languages to offer printing flexibility. You can additionally send scanned papers as well as ahead obtained faxes through e-mail or file web server. With ID Card Copy, you could quickly develop copies of recognition cards or other small documents on a single web page. The MF249dw uses approximately 2 watts of power in wireless, Power Saver Mode, aiding you to save loan on energy costs. The Solitary Cartridge System integrates the printer toner and also drum into one system, making replacement of cartridges easy. This machine utilizes Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137.
The i-SENSYS MF249dw single most helpful means to classify MFPs is by intended use: house, office, or both. If you're searching for a home MFP, you most likely respect photo top quality, which indicates you want an inkjet. Beyond that, if photos are your primary passion, and you're searching for a means to print them from most any kind of resource memory cards, USB memory secrets, cams, slides, strips of a movie, and also original photo prints you need a photo-lab MFP. There are only a few selections in this subcategory: You can identify them by their ability to scan slides and strips of film, an attribute most MFPs neglect. When looking for an MFP purely for an office, you most likely care a lot more about message compared to photos, which indicates you'll want a laser or laser-class printer (consisting of LED and solid-ink printers, and even some inkjets).
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF244dw Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Specification:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Approx: 6.0 seconds or less.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5e1, PCL.
- Fonts: 45 PCL fonts.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Advanced printing features: Google Cloud Print Ready iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy Speed: Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9.0 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo, Text/Photo (High speed), Photo, Text.
- Double sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 999 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 22ipm (300x300dpi), Single sided colour: 15ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 8ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided colour: 5ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, ICA.
- Max. Scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF.
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive Mode: Fax Only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Normal: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 256 pages.
- Speed dials: Up to 104 dials.
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 103 dials / Max. 50 destinations in one group.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 114 destinations.
- Memory backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory).
- Double sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
- Media handling
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette 1-sheet multi-purpose tray 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope.
- Media sizes
- Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 127 x 140 mm Max 216 x 356 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- Interface & Software
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6), IPP, IPPS.
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6)
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(DNS) DHCP, Auto IP DHCPv6 (IPv6), BOOTP, RARP.
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6), HTTP, HTTPS, SNTP
- Security (wired): IP/Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, SSL (HTTPS/IPPS).
- Security (wireless): WEP(64/128 bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES).
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool.
- General features
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 500 - 2,500 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 15,000 pages per month.
- Memory: 512MB.
- Control Panel: 6-line LCD B&W Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 378 mm x 360 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 635 mm x 796 mm x 768 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 13.1 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw Driver and User Manual Download
|MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]|
|MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|