Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Determining roughly 390 x 371 x 312mm, as well as considering a little over 10.1 kg, boasts an LCD display, monochrome printing, media handling that consists of plain and coloured paper, labels, index cards, as well as envelopes, and also a task cycle of 15,000 web pages each month, as well as a memory of 128mb. While its inability to link to wireless Internet or be utilized in conjunction with email may discourage individuals from selecting this model. The printer is developed to deal with a selection of jobs, as well as has a print volume of in between 500 and also 2,000 pages. It is cooperative with Linux, MAC OS X Variation 10.6 and also up, and up to Windows version 10.
The Canon MF231 is a fantastic home printer with the ability to take on a variety of projects. This 3-in-1 maker prints with an optimum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and a top quality of 1200 x 1200 dpi, dealing with an impressive 23 web pages each minute. It's copying capacities include a job time of 9 seconds or less for the very first web page as well as a 600 x 600 dpi, as well as the capability to produce 999 duplicates at any one time. In addition to printing as well as replicating the equipment's scan function can develop files at a dpi of 9600 x 9600 when improved, and also could read an initial message and also pictures in just 3-4 seconds relying on whether the job is monochrome or color. A selection of styles including PDF, JPEG, TIFF and searchable PDF can be developed.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF231 claims a top speed of 27ppm as well as on our 20-page long paper test we saw 21.8 ppm, so not that far off. On the much more standard, 5-page examination we still measured 15.8 ppm on both straight message paper and also the message and also graphics web pages. There's no draft mode on the maker, but speeds are high enough not to need one. The 20-page record printed as a 10-page duplex test gave 13.8 sides each min, once again a moderate rate. A single page copy from the flatbed took 10s naturally and also a five-page copy from the ADF took 24s. A 10-side duplex copy took 1:21, generally because each page needs to feed three times for the duplex check.15 x 10cm prints received 10s from a PC and 24s from a Samsung Galaxy S3 smart device.
The i-SENSYS MF231 input tray for the 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) unravels from this leading cover, giving an easy storing of personal or double-sided originals. The flatbed glass rests under the scanner lid, which is important but well counteracted. The hinged control panel, which runs the full size of the machine virtually, is based around a huge, paper-white touchscreen and is supplemented by a number pad for fax dialing as well as other specialized keys. Posted under this is a port for printed outcome, with a broad pull-out paper support. And customers have the capacity to produce scans in the cloud a useful function to have for those worried about record storage space and protection.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF230 Driver and User Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Specification:
- Max Printing Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 23 ppm.
- Printer Drivers / Emulations: UFRII LT.
- First Print Out Time B/W: 6 sec.
- Standard Memory: 128 MB.
- Compliant Standards: ISO 7779, ISO/IEC 19752, ISO 9296.
- Consumables Included: 1 x Cartridge ( black ) – up to 900 pages.
- First Copy Out Time B/W: 9 sec.
- Voltage Required: AC 230 V ( 50/60Hz ).
- Power Consumption Operational: 1120 Watt.
- Power Consumption Standby: 4.2 Watt.
- Power Consumption Sleep: 1.2 Watt.
- Environmental Parameters
- Sound Emission: 51 dB (operating).
- Min Operating Temperature: 10 °C.
- Max Operating Temperature: 30 °C.
- Humidity Range Operating: 20 – 80% (non-condensing).
- Device Type: Printer / copier / scanner.
- Printing Technology: Laser – monochrome.
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 15000 pages.
- PC Connection Availability: Yes.
- PC Connection: USB 2.0.
- Display: 5 lines.
- Office Machine Features: Scan to PC.
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 500 – 2000 pages.
- Interfaces: 1 x USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB Type B.
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities, Presto! PageManager.
- Exposure Modes: Text, photo, text, and photo.
- Max Copying Speed: Up to 23 ppm.
- Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Grey Scale Half-Tones: 256.
- Max Document Enlargement: 400%.
- Max Document Reduction: 25%.
- Maximum Copies: 999.
- Copying Features: Toner Save, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy, Memory Sort.
- Colour Depth: 24 bit.
- Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Interpolated Resolution: 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Depth (Internal): 24 bit.
- Document & Media Handling.
- Supported Media Type: Envelopes, plain paper, cards, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, heavy-weight paper.
- Max Original Size: 216 mm width.
- Original Type: Sheets.
- Standard Media Capacity: 250 sheets.
- Output Trays Capacity: 100 sheets.
- Document & Media Handling Details: Paper cassette – 250 sheets size: 76.2 x 210 mm – Legal (216 x 356 mm)/A4 (210 x 297 mm) weight: 60 g/m² – 163 g/m², Bypass tray – 1 sheet size: 76.2 x 127 mm – Legal (216 x 356 mm)/A4 (210 x 297 mm) weight: 60 g/m² – 163 g/m²
- Bypass Feeder Capacity: 1 sheet.
- Speed Details: Printing: up to 23 ppm ( A4 ) – B/W, Copying: up to 23 ppm ( A4 ) – B/W, Scanning: 3 sec – B/W (300 dpi), Scanning: 4 sec – color (300 dpi).
- Supported Media Sizes: ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), Executive (184 x 267 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), Statement (139.7 x 215.9 mm), 76.2 x 127 mm, Oficio (216 x 343 mm), Foolscap (216 x 343 mm), 76.2 x 210 mm
- Supported Envelope Sizes: International DL (110 x 220 mm), Com-10 (105 x 241 mm), International C5 (162 x 229 mm), Monarch (98.4 x 190.5 mm)
- Min Media Size: 76.2 x 127 mm.
- Max Media Size: A4/Legal.
- Min Media Weight: 60 g/m².
- Max Media Weight: 163 g/m².
- Environmental Standards
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes.
- Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 39 cm.
- Depth: 37.1 cm.
- Height: 31.2 cm.
- Weight: 10.1 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Driver and User Manual Download
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|MF231 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]|
|MF231 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|