Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5150 included a printer, scanner, copier and also fax made for smaller workplaces that still require terrific mono as well as color print quality while being economical to run. Pen- and also friction-resistant DRHD Pigment inks create solid blacks, deep colors as well as crisp text. Series publishes A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and also 15.5 ipm in color, plus an initial page out time (FPOT) is simply six secs, while single pass two-sided scanning suggests you can scan faster than ever.
This Canon MB5150 heavy duty multi-function printer homes whatever you'll need for a little office. Secure network combination, rapid print speeds and also an extensive capability makes it the optimal solution for all your office demands. Making use of Google Cloud Print, Apple Air Print or the Canon Print Application, you could rapidly and also conveniently print and scan from your phone or tablet computer. You can additionally print from the cloud or scan as well as save records to shadow services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote and also OneDrive. With Accessibility Point setting, you could also link to the printer from a mobile device without the demand for a Wi-fi network.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5150 After powering on the instrument as well as placing the ink cartridges, the printer carries out a priming procedure that takes about five mins. If you opt to set up the software off the consisted of disc, you'll obtain PosterArtist Lite, My Printer (an energy for troubleshooting as well as identifying printer mistakes, and altering settings such as those for paper type), a network tool that allows you change the printer's settings from your PC, as well as a Rate Dial energy for the fax. You can likewise set up the drivers for printing and also scan, which is available for download using Canon's website as well.
With MAXIFY MB5150 Wi-Fi plus Ethernet, you'll be able to print from and also check to Computers, mobile phones, tablets as well as cloud solutions. When it concerns color print performance, we saw 7.7 ppm in our 5-page message and also color graphics test, only just over half the asserted rate, yet once more sensible in contrast with various other machines of the very same type, or even color lasers in the very same standard brace. Plus a first web page out time (foot) is simply 6 seconds, while single pass two-sided scanning suggests you can check faster compared to ever.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m.
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Access Point Mode.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Moria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: the 8.8cm color touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off), USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9 Ｗ, OFF: approx. 0.2 W, Copying (USB connection to PC): Approx. 25 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.2 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 56 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 30,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 250-1500 pages / month.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Wireless Setup:
- Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When a wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB5150 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB5150.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5150 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5150 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|