Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon MAXIFY MB2750 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer huge black box is even taller than the typical MFP because of its two dark paper trays, yet it will still fit into a work desk. The separates a small business printer similar to this from enterprise models like the much larger Xerox VersaLink C405. It likewise closes into another spherical style that's much easier to dirt. And also you would certainly be right to question its develop high quality. There are a lot of flaps and also telescoping items that could break off, although it worked perfectly during our examinations with no apparent powerlessness to be concerned about.
The Canon MB2750 Vibrant graphics and also photos additionally show up crisp as well as distinct. Nonetheless, this is no image printer as well as it does not have both the resolution and also the cartridge arrangement to do justice to photos on photo paper. Without Canon's six-ink cartridge system (there are just five cartridges right here) the shielding looks unmistakable as well as unrealistic. Printing is up to 600 x 1,200 dpi, which is excellent for documents, but not good enough for photos on picture paper. For scanning, the resolution is comparable at 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, which is fine for many office jobs. Using both Wi-Fi and a wired connection is essential in an organization printer, while the absence of NFC is no fantastic loss. Extra importantly, this MFP likewise supports AirPrint for Mac users as well as mobile printing is made even less complicated by the properly designed Canon Print app readily available for iOS and also Android.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2750 turns out carefully detailed records in both mono and color with no creases, smears, or variation in ink application. Black message files are dark and crisp, however not also heavily published and regular. Canon believes its ink makes prints last much longer, and it dries particularly rapidly as it's tough making it spot in any way. A fully included printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for the office. With a big 500-sheet paper cassette and also 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the MB2750 Series creates outstanding prints with dark, dense blacks, vibrant colors and also crisp text using its pen- as well as friction-resistant DRHD inks. This top quality doesn't come at the cost of speed: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in color, while very first page out time (FPOT) is simply 6 seconds.
The MAXIFY MB2750 Double-sided printing and also support for a selection of paper sizes and also types, from A4 regular paper to tags, envelopes, picture paper or even two-sided ID card copying makes light work of typical office print works. Printing, duplicating, scanning or faxing is just a few taps away, with a very responsive 7.5 centimeters TFT color touchscreen as well as the improved interface. Support because Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iPhone), Moria and also the Canon PRINT app provides quick as well as straightforward printing as well as scanning from mobile phones. You could print from the cloud and check as well as conserve documents to cloud services. Supported solutions consist of Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive, and Concur. Built-in Accessibility Factor mode indicates that wise tool users could attach to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver Download and User Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Simplex. 15.5 ipm Col¹, Simplex. 18.5 ipm B/W¹.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF colour: 11.5 ipm¹, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1500XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1500XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1500XL M (780 pages), PGI-1500XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable): USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app: MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Moria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 320 mm, 463 x 459 x 320 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.1kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then presses the OK button on Canon MB2750 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB2750.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2750 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2750 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2750 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2750 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2750 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2750 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|