Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2740 A fully included printer, scanner, photocopier as well as fax designed for the office. With a large 500-sheet paper cassette and also 50-sheet automatic document feeder, creates outstanding prints with dark, thick blacks, vibrant colors and also crisp message utilizing its pen- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. This quality doesn't come with the expenditure of speed: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and also 15.5 ipm in color, while very first web page out time (FPOT) is simply 6 seconds. IP address filtering allows restricted gain access to options, giving permission to just a choose number of users, while SMTP email support permits secure scan-to-email. A range of more choices allows system managers to promptly and efficiently configure the printer and restrict specific procedures, such as scan-to-USB.
The Canon MB2740 Basic Network Administration Protocol (SNMP) compatibility, making tool monitoring and also integration right into existing office networks secure. SNMP allows a series of upkeep tracking features, consisting of ink degrees, error condition, and also page matters. From low power usage of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually replaceable color cartridges, the economic situation is a concern. Black cartridges provide an ISO return of 1,200 pages and color cartridges 900 pages. The optional 4-color multipack includes a full collection of substitute inks for even much better value.
Canon Maxify MB2740 printer is manufactured to fulfill the very same original specifications as well as efficiency criteria as the Canon OEM (Original Equipment Producer) inkjet cartridges. We assure that you will certainly get the same quality paper as your original Canon inkjet cartridges. Why pay even more for a trademark name ink cartridge? We offer a 100% Top quality & Fulfillment Assurance on our suitable cartridges. OEM inkjet cartridges are likewise available for your Canon Maxify MB2740. Making system monitoring and also combination right into existing work environment networks simple. SNMP enables a selection of upkeep tracking features, inclusive of ink varieties, mistakes reputation, and page counts.
The MAXIFY MB2740 Double-sided printing and assistance for a variety of paper sizes and types, from A4 regular paper to labels, envelopes, picture paper and even two-sided ID card duplicating makes easy work of typical office print works. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is only a few taps away, with a very receptive 7.5 cm (3") TFT color touchscreen as well as boosted interface. Support for Google Spot Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Moria and also the Canon PRINT app offer quick and easy printing and also scanning from mobile phones. You could print from the cloud and check and also save documents to cloud services. Sustained solutions consist of Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive as well as Concur. Built-in Gain access to Point setting means that wise device customers can connect to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver Download, Wirelees and Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4¹, 15.5 ipm colour A4¹.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi¹.
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Simplex. 15.5 ipm Col¹, Simplex. 18.5 ipm B/W¹.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) , ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF colour: 11.5 ipm¹, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1400XL M (780 pages), PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Extra Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Moria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 320 mm, 463 x 459 x 320 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.1kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2740 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2740 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2740 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2740 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2740 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|