Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - At Canon MAXIFY MB2720 18.3 inches across, 18.1 inches of head to the back, 12.6 inches high, as well as bits in at 26.9 extra pounds, on the outside, the chassis and also the control panel correspond, besides the name of the printer, indeed. If you don't desire it on your desktop top, though, it supports Wi-Fi (wireless) and also Ethernet (wired) networking, as well as connecting straight to a single COMPUTER via a USB printer cable television. Nonetheless, as I have warned numerous times, to benefit from this Maxify's cloud and also various other mobile connectivity options, you'll have to make use of among the networking choices.
The Canon MB2720 printer is fast with print rates of 24 ipm in black or 15.5 ipm in color, in addition to automatic duplexing. Prints are created at a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. Scans can be managed in either the 8.5 x 11" flatbed or the 50-sheet automatic paper feeder at a decision of 1200 x 1200 dpi. General media handling is done via the two 250-sheet input trays, with the ability to hold 500 sheets of the document up to 8.5 x 14" in size. Additionally, includes a monthly obligation cycle of 20,000 web pages. The printer does use of a four-color colored ink system for the spot- and also highlighter resistant prints. Also, it must USB 2.0, Ethernet, and also Wi-Fi connection choices. And also the strapping tape and also other extra padding products were minimal. With the help of Canon's Getting Started documentation and some recent suggestions presented on the control panel throughout the installation procedure, arrangement faster and painless.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2720 choices for the primary connection below include an Ethernet jack, the built-in Wi-Fi, and also attaching to a single COMPUTER via a back-panel USB port, and the printer is light enough that you could put it almost anywhere. It's quiet and also well-behaved adequate to remain on the desktop computer besides you. However, it might be a little large for the average desk. Printing, scanning, as well as duplicating are a given. However, even these essentials aren't as straightforward as you could assume. Some MFPs are limited to scanning over a USB link. If you intend to attach over a network, make certain the scanning works on a system. The ability to scan transparencies (slides and also strips of film) is unusual sufficient that it's often listed as a different feature. Make sure to inspect the dimensions the MFP could take care of; openness is often limited to 35mm.
The Maxify MB2720 line hasn't confirmed to be fast in general, but for some reason, this checked sooner compared to its more-expensive brother or sister, the MB5420 not substantially so, however a bit faster all the same. For example, it printed our gently formatted message (Word) document at 20.6 pages each minute (ppm), compared to the MB5420's 20ppm. On the other hand, it's considerably faster compared to Epson's in a similar way valued WorkForce WF-2760 All-in-One Printer, which provided our test doc at 12.5 pm. Regardless, 20ppm is plenty quickly enough for this Maxify; low-volume printers don't have to be all that quickly. That said, identify that these numbers were generated with something of a best-case-scenario text paper. In addition to looking into the print result quality, you could check scan top quality. It's not an issue for offices because practically any type of scanner can scan files at the sufficiently high quality. For photos, however, you'll wish to take a more detailed look, especially for openness.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1200 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster.
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper: Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal).
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 56.0 dB(A).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, 2-Sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS17, /MAC, MAXIFY MB2720 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 12.6 (H).
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Wireless setup:
- Press the HOME button on the printer. If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Tap Cableless setup.
- Tap OK.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2720 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2720 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2720 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2720 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.