Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver and User Manual Download, Review for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2340 rests just above entry-level in the range, but uses some functions, like its second paper trays, which we wouldn't anticipate in this class of equipment. Its all-black case looks vaguely evocative the residence market PIXMA array, however, has a bigger impact as well as is a whole lot taller. Home office atmospheres commonly require efficiency as well as versatility from a space-conserving design and this organization inkjet All-In-One delivers. With wireless and Ethernet connection, specialist print top quality plus copy, check as well as fax operates it has an advised monthly print quantity of in between 200 and also 1,000 pages.
The Canon MB2340 Double Immune-High Thickness inks produce sharp message as well as dazzling colors. These color inks have superior fastness - so they won't discolor gradually - and are pen and also rubbing immune also making them best for top quality company records. Print approximately 1,200 mono as well as 900 color A4 file web pages with the XL ink tanks. Individually exchangeable ink storage tanks make sure optimum productivity with minimal wastefulness. A 4-colour multipack choice has a full set of substitute inks for a lot more cost-effective outcomes. Never linger for your service files once again. Quick A4 record ISO print rates of 23 ipm in mono and also 15 ipm in color are connected with a likewise Quick First Print time of around 7 seconds.
With Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Cloud Link yourself can print off and also check to preferred cloud solutions like Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive straight from the printer display or a smart device utilizing the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Review to email, Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print functions are also supported. A fold-down top in the first panel admits to the four ink cartridges. Although these are only offered in one return, it's comparatively high with 1,200 pages for black as well as, oddly, three widely differing amounts for the cyan, magenta and also yellow inks of 1020, 780 and also 935 pages, respectively. Make education work of every business including multi-page scanning as well as duplicating thanks to two 250-sheet paper cassettes, an integrated 50-sheet ADF and also a large color touch display. Straightforward and frank, double-sided printing is additionally readily available for added professionalism and trust and reduced paper usage.
The MAXIFY MB2340 In addition to the machine is a flatbed scanner with a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) as well as a fold-over feed tray, as well as well-established right into the front face of the lid, is a 75mm LCD touchscreen. This is bordered by six functional buttons, which is all that's required as the majority of selections are touched on the display itself. There's a USB device near the left-hand corner of the front panel as well as this can be made use of for publishing documents or pictures for printing, and also for downloading and set up checked websites. Below the front panel, there are a set of 250-sheet paper trays, which should be extended before use as well as raise the significant impact of the printer.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2300 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) , ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm¹, ADF mono: 21 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: Copy quality settings, Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1400XL M (780 pages), PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 320 mm, 463 x 459 x 320 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.2kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2340 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2340 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2340 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MB2340 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual Download (Mac)|
|User Manual Download (Windows)|