Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2160, you could anticipate extraordinary cause all groups. As an all-in-one printer, it delivers maximum quality as it prints, checks, copies and also faces all with the marginal initiative on your component. Helping to enhance performance as well as performance in your small or home office, this outstanding inkjet printer gives a range of above features, including superfast print rates, a high capacity paper tray, four single ink tanks with XL capability, a Scan to Cloud function as well as a variety of connectivity choices.
The Canon MB2160 anti-smudge water resistant inks get a print resolution of 600x1,200 Dpi, and it scans approximately one, two hundred DPI. With the wireless connection, print from all your devices even without a router, from the Cloud, as well as scans instantly to an area folder. Set up procedure as well as establishing regulations and also passwords to guard your records as well as decrease paper costs. Condition and also mistakes stats such as reduced ink is robotically sent out to the admin e-mail address. Check each element of an ID card and quickly print both photos on a single side paper. Including Wi-Fi connection, can receive print jobs from myriad sources, which could include your smartphone, tablet, laptop PC or network working MAXIFY Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print or Apple Air Print, or its 2.5-inch color touchscreen.
Whereas includes a 3-inch touch display for setting up the equipment, and print from and scanning over film websites and USB thumb drives, along with another walk-up, or PC-free, jobs, becomes just a 2.5-inch non-touch LCD. That screen supports a larger control panel with several switches for navigation as well as other functions, as well as a few standing indicators. Wireless Inkjet MFC Printer has print, copy, check and fax features making it a perfect option for your home or workspace. As you 'd get out of virtually any Canon inkjet printer, photos looked almost just as good as, as well as in some cases far better compared to, exactly what you obtain from most various other business-oriented inkjets sufficient for most service applications, such as, state, insurance policy adjusters' prior to and after shots, and also perhaps also the caretaker picture now and then.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 600 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 19 ipm in approx. 6 seconds (FPOT), Colour: 13ipm in approx. 7 seconds (FPOT).
- Borderless Printing: N/A
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4 = 250 Sheets (Cassette), 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, European DL/ US Com = 10 Sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201).
- Protocol: SNMP (Standard MIB), TCP/IP.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- Memory Card Printing: N/A.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Speed: ADF ESAT A4/ LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 18 ipm, ADF ESAT A4/ LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 10ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds (33.6kbps), Colour: Approx. 1 minute (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Transmission/ Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages.
- Type: Windows: Available, Mac: Available.
- Destination Number: 1 location.
- Black/ Colour: B/W Transmission only.
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5 inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: N/A.
- Dual Paper Path: N/A.
- Power Source: AC100 – 240V, 50/60Hz Power Consumption.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9W, OFF: Approx. 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 27W Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 389 x 260 mm Weight.
- Weight: Approx. 10.6kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2160 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2160 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|