Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2040 convenience from a room saving style and this company inkjet All-In-One provides. With wireless connectivity, expert print quality plus copy, scan and fax works it has a recommended month-to-month print volume of in between 200 and 1,000 web pages. Offers you the wireless link for simple sharing, auto duplex feature, and much various other much more. Make it easier for you to check; there is 50-sheet ADF. Hence, you can proceed your work while the printer checks your documents. Lastly, check and print from Google Cloud print as well as AirPrint are easy with this powerful company printer.
The Canon MB2040 Inkjet Organisation Printer is an all in one tool that is perfect for usage in offices that have to print, scan, copy, as well as fax. The device's inkjet printer, when ready, has an initial page out time of 8 and also 12 sets of grayscale and shade photos respectively. The gadget could create vivid pictures at a resolution of approximately 600 x 1200 dpi. The system's built-in fax could send and also get 200 x 200 dpi resolution color, as well as 300 x 300 dpi resolution monochrome documents in under 4 seconds. The incorporated photocopier could copy ADF color and monochrome records at 7 and 15ipm respectively. The done in one gadget additionally features a shade and black and white scanner that has an optical check resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
The Canon Maxify 2040 Print up to 1,200 mono as well as 900 color A4 document web pages with the XL ink containers. Individually replaceable ink tanks ensure maximum efficiency with minimal wastage. A 4-colour multipack alternative consists of a full set of replacement inks for even more economical outcomes. Quick A4 document ISO print rates of 16 ipm in mono and also 11 ipm in color do combine with an in a similar way fast Quick First Print time of around 8 seconds. Double Immune-High Density links generate the sharp message and brilliant colors. These pigment inks have exceptional fastness - so they will not discolor gradually - as well as are pen and also rubbing immune making them ideal for high-quality organization papers.
You could check your images straight to your email, network folder, cloud storage as well as USB drive with this device. The device additionally has a Wi-fi adapter that allows printing from any computer system your network. A 6.2 centimeters shade present lets you view your photos that are doing printed, scanned, replicated, or faxed and makes it possible for very easy menu navigating. There is no smudges or any defect that will discourage the print quality. On top of that, the DRHD technology makes the color remains within several years. Quick record printing is an additional benefit from Maxify MB2040. The assimilation of Quick First Page technology helps you a lot to handle huge heaps of papers faster.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (Approx.): Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Wi-Fi + Cloud Link.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 8 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep), Colour: 12 sec (ready) / 15 sec (sleep).
- Picture Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided)¹, 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided)¹.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 7 ipm¹, ADF mono: 15 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1400XL M (780 pages), PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Document, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Bright Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Document Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of the plain journal.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹ Access Point Mode, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device) Canon Print Service plug-in (Android) Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS Android Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer, Internet connection or CD-ROM Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox Scanning Utility Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 6.2cm colour display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 260 mm, 463 x 459 x 260 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 10.7kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Wireless Setup:
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be attached to the system. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- Add (connect) the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 to the network.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the system device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your system administrator.
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- The Canon MAXIFY MB2040 cannot be used over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless contact without using an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (C) to select Yes, then Press that OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB2020 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method because of setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or equating to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB2040.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the failure area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2040 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB2040 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|