Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7760 ideal multifunction residence printer quickly makes all your printing, duplicating and scanning easy using your smart device with Wi-Fi or NFC connection. The streamlined design and also excellent use shade make the Photosmart and eye-catching screen for the desktop computer. Of most rate of interest is the control panel that contains many control switches for use in standalone mode. These buttons offer the customer the ability to email, dimension, zoom, rotate and conserve their pictures without the need for a computer system.
The Canon MG7760 Set up the Canon My Image Garden software, and you have a range of attributes like Easy-PhotoPrint+ to adjust your prints. The SELPHY app allows you to send pictures directly to the printer. NFC will indeed permit Android smart devices to both scans and also print. It likewise does CD/DVD printing. The flexible 1.8-inch shade LCD lets the individual keep an eye on the changes these switches make as well as supplies guidelines during calibration as well as providing printer standing messages.
Seeking far better visual result. With new PIXMA MG7760 inks that include you improvements with black and red-colored ink high quality, your website, as well as image print top quality, will be a lot more dazzling then really. Add in that the six ink storage tanks and also the wide variety of print options (cloud and so on) and you have among the most capable all rounded printers that loan could get. Boasts unique technology to produce a print resolution of 9,600 x 2,400 DPI for dramatic color recreation right in your home.
The MG7760 scanner is 4800 x 2400 dpi flatbed-- one sheet at once. It has digital zoom from 25-400% and scans a web page in around 15 seconds. You can scan to COMPUTER, cloud, PDF and even your smartphone. The desire to print photos immediately from Instagram. Quickly print your images posted on Instagram along with remarks using a smart device. You could also print pictures of males and females that you follow, enabling you to avoid throwing away all those important memories.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0 ipm, Colour: 10.0 ipm, 4”x6” photo paper: Approx. 21sec.
- Ink Tanks: PG670BK, CLI671C, CLI671M, CLI671Y, CLI671BK, CLI671GY.
- XL Ink Tanks: PG670XLBK, CLI671XLC, CLI671MXL, CLI671XLY, CLI671XLBK, CLI671XLGY.
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photo: PGI-670BK / XL (3050 / 3900), CLI-671C / XL (173 / 375 ), CLI-671M / XL (182 / 400 ), CLI-671Y / XL (161 / 336), CLI-671BK / XL (398 / 895), CLI-671GY / XL (125 / 289).
- Ink Yield: A4: PGI-670BK / XL (300 / 500 ), CLI-671C / XL (311 / 680), CLI-671M / XL (297 / 650), CLI-671Y / XL (323 / 680), CLI-671BK / XL (1105 / 4425), CLI-671GY / XL (780 / 3350).
- Borderless Printing: Available.
- Paper Capacity: Lower Cassette - 125 Sheets. Upper Cassette – 20 Sheets 4”x6” photo paper / 10 Sheets 5”x7” photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter.
- Supported Paper Weights: Lower Cassette - Plain paper: 64-105g/m2 Canon speciality paper (max paper weight): approx. 300g/m2 (PT-101), Upper Cassette - Canon speciality paper (max paper weight): approx. 300g/m2 (PT-101).
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / .11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13 (-11 in US, CND, LTN, BRA, TW and HK.).
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Copier Speed: Colour document: Approx. 19sec / 7.7ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1,4 on 1, fit-to-page, printable disc
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi.
- Scanning Speed: Reflective Approx. 14sec.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Google Cloud Print: Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- Moria: Available.
- PictBridge - Wireless LAN: Wi-Fi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras.
- PIXMA Printng Solutions Available
- Cloud Apps: Available from smartphone, tablet or printer.
- LCD Screen: 3.5” LCD / 8.8cm TFT Colour Touch Screen.
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- NFC: Available (Active Tag).
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MG7766 Printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 6 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-B USB cable to connect to a computer not included.
- Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) connection to PC: approx. 0.9W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 15W.
- Operating Environment: Eco-Label: Energy Star, EPEAT.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 435 x 370 x 148 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 7.9kg.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7760 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7760 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7760 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7760 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|