Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon Pixma MG6860 is absolutely an appealing printer having a matte black coating together with an inconspicuous framework that will not occupy an excessive quantity of space inside your workspace. The precise dimensions of that tool are 18 inches large, 14.6 inches deep, as well as 5.9 inches tall, without auto-document feeder within the back, you have the ability to push the Epson stylus pen entirely flush having a wall surface, and it was taken care of up until you need it.
Canon MG6860 Ink Depot uses a terrific array Ink Cartridges for your tool with top quality products at really affordable rates. And also with 98% of our advertised items in stock, and you can be guaranteed of a standard delivery. Searching for much better visual perception? With new PIXMA inks who supply you enhancements within the items the real ink with a black color and also extravagant, with a website on internet sites in addition to with the ability to print photos premium may be much more dynamic next at any moment.
PIXMA MG6860 print a picture which typically starts utilizing a standard touch display phones along with tablet computer possibly as well as not using a Wi-Fi router or maybe admittance degree? It's likewise possible to do away with a brand-new need for an array of Wi-Fi router sufficient factor for computerized performance engages with your printer. Experience the simplicity of posting with a built-in a new shade present with an array of the 3. 0-inch screen that could be caressed, so you were capable of reaping the benefits of something a lot more pleasant knowledge with posting performance with a groove with just about every executes within the publishing spontaneous.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Specification:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300 g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Ink: PGI670 BK and CLI671 BK, C, M, Y.
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Power Consumption: approx. 0.8W.
- Dimensions: Approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 6.4kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6860 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|