Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6850 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer. I have had a Canon Pixma printer for years as well as have liked it, never had any troubles with it up until it just recently stopped working. I believed this design would certainly be the replacement I required. I desired one that would take card supply and also image paper. On unpacking and also setting up this my first response was how lightweight the lift up cover was.
With Canon MG6850 wireless connection as well as access to Cloud solutions, makes it incredibly simple to print from or share to remote locations. Streamlining the print process, this wireless connectivity permits you to write effortlessly from some various computers and also tools. The printer is capable of attaching right away to Google Cloud and also AirPrint-- fitting as well as streamlining Wireless printing from both Windows and Mac gadgets.
The compact layout is attractive, however not ideal. The Canon PIXMA MG6850 paper input tray is uncovered, allowing dirt to collect. The output tray is additionally very brief: you need to prolong a paper remainder from the front of the input tray to catch web pages which would or else overflow. The five different ink cartridges are inserted into a port exposed by raising the control panel, yet the gain access to is a little bit cramped. Much more significantly, there's no physical keying to quit you putting tanks in the wrong slot.
The PIXMA MG6850 following drawback was that there was no internal paper tray. There is a takedown flap at the front for paper feed in and out. You can't leave the paper in and also shut the flap at the end of a print run. I tried to print some pictures, but each time it took numerous attempts to obtain the printer to pick up the image paper, I maintained getting the message that there was no paper in the tray. After that it anticipated that the orientation of among my photos was incorrect and also it would not print it, although I could rotate as well as cut it after printing, therefore wasting the photo paper.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Weight: approx. 6.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 42.5dB(A).
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG6850 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG6850 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG6850.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG6850 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6850 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6850 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.