Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6660 All-In-One Inkjet Printer has connection choices to suit your lifestyle. Additionally, modify it before it printed or and has 7.5 cm LCD - screen show making people can easily see the doc. The printer which employs Inkjet engineering publishing the same as additional Cannon item has high printing quality 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The Canon MG6660 is an inkjet printer, but you will not decrease from buying it. You won’t need to be worried about ink drying up within the tubes so much time as you’re utilizing the system on the regular schedule. Furthermore, this printer is suitable for both XL and healthy cells, and you will buy the types that better match your publishing requirements. In a small workplace, the XL models could be suggested, as ultimately, the price-per-site is likely to be somewhat decreased.
The MG6660 Printing Options software can give the next option of darkness options as it pertains to integrating your smartphone device with this particular Canon printer. It is feasible to look at the manual, the printer situation or real printer levels. Cloud printing is applied via the Pixma Cloud web-link that was enhanced. The five individual printer cartridges are placed in a position by raising up the control cell unveiled.
The PIXMA MG6660 may do better still; the printer includes NFC assistance, as well, to help you immediately set and begin publishing and a smartphone together on the-. AirPrint and Google Cloud Printing are equally suitable for the printer. Therefore publishing files from your smartphone have become only an issue of deciding on the best choice for this and locating the doc.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver Download and Review
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 cm x15 cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 cm x 25 cm, 13 cm x18 cm, 10 cm x15 cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 cm x 15 cm, 13 cm x 18 cm, 20 cm x 25 cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 22 sec, sESAT: Approx. 2.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Print Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to the page.
- Weight: approx. 5.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 449 mm x 304 mm x 152 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG6660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG6660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6660 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG6660 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|