Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6460 is an All-in-One inkjet printer. The ordinary score for this product is 2.6/ 5, as compared to an average rating of 4.0/ 5 for various other Printers for all evaluations. Reviewers like the sound. The rate is also valued. Lots of are unfavorable concerning the multifunction as well as style, as well as viewpoints are separated on the dependability.
Canon MG6460 can create prints with a resolution of as much as 4800 x 2400 dpi with Superfast speed (ISO 15.0 IPM in shade black and white) and also ISO 9.7 ipm in the shade. Using 3-in color LCD touch screen as well as PIXMA Cloud internet links, you might, in addition, do publish right from social networking sites, cloud storage space in addition to photo sharing without also touching your COMPUTER.
The MG6460 five-ink photo all-in-one with the Wi-Fi connection already advanced for printing in the right from the clouds and sharp tools. Compact, stylish as well as easy-to-operate to create superior quality mold and mildew. In fact, you can additionally scan files and pictures to the memory card, the display screen of the 7.5 centimeters makes it very easy to see the function as well as see a sneak peek of the photo. Printing directly from the web with Cloud Links, i.e. quick print images from your social media networks Facebook, Twitter and on-line ads.
Making use of the 3-inch shade LCD touch-screen and also PIXMA MG6460 Cloud Link, you could print straight from social networking, image sharing and cloud storage space sites without even touching your PC. You could likewise publish directly from your SD card, from your cam utilizing PictBridge, from your smart device or tablet using Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 14800 (horizontal)1x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0ipm Colour: 9.7ipm4”X6” Photo: Approx. 44seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y(optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Paper Capacity: Plain Paper -100sheets. Photo Paper–20 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 72.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Copier Functions Speed: Colour document: Approx 18sec.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, fit-to-page, frame erase.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- For Printer Display: Available.
- For Smart Phone or Tablet: Available.
- Colour LCD Screen: 3.0” /7.5cm Colour LCD Screen.
- Intelligent Touch System: n/a.
- Dual Paper Path: n/a.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 455x 369 x 148mm.
- Weight: Approx. 6.4kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6460.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6460 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG6460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG6460 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|