Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6250 Wireless All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System for simple, fast procedure combined with great design & offering excellent photo-lab-quality printing. In addition to print images from social networking sites, such as Twitter and Facebook. The application runs on Android tools also, so Canon has covered all the bases for mobile printing.
Canon MG6250 Review consistently generates some of the most efficient inkjet prints we see. There are very few of the artifacts, such as feathery text or head-pass disjoints, which make another look amateur as well as, even in rapid setting, the book is good enough for the majority of users. Duplex print is visibly lighter compared to single-sided pages, which we believe is because the machine utilizes its faster-drying, dye-based image ink when publishing double-sided.
The MG6250 could publish directly to CDs using supplied adapter, and as much as 300gsm specialist media in its back tray, while the main tray holds fresh 150 sheets. And also it can do every one of this over wireless or a standard USB connection. The interface is a mix of a 3in display and also different touch buttons that radiance into life as needed. They do not give any responsive responses so that browsing menus can feel weird. However, lists are comprehensive as well as it's simple to obtain utilized.
PIXMA MG6250 Ink Colour print on real paper is about as intense and also dense as you're visiting and also through a color copy fades the colors somewhat; the results are still amongst the very best. This extends to picture prints, which provide lots of detail and also the superb color reproduction of both natural and also bright, artificial colors. It has a devoted gray cartridge together with its dye-based black, cyan, magenta and yellow ink storage tanks. This suggests that it generates black and white images with real monochrome shading, as opposed to needing to create composite gray tones from the other colors.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: InkJet, 6-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size and beautiful print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology with ChromaLife100+ system 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y & CLI-526GY).
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disk Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner Film Scanning-Scanner Resolution Optical Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 9 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.6 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios (Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx.470×367×173mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no new condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 46.5 dB.
- Weight: Approx. 9.2 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6250.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download
|MG6250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG6250 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.41.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG6250 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|