Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5360 allows you to swiftly and also conveniently print, copy, check and fix - so you can invest your time concentrating on your company. The brings the price per printed web page to 2.3 cents for monochrome prints, and 12.2 cents for color prints when you split the cost by the yield. How many pictures you print, as well as how colorful your document prints are in general will influence this figure; it's just a rough overview utilizing the producer's specified yields.
The Canon MB5360 engine in this printer is vigorous, spewing paper out with a force that could in some cases press the previous web page to the outskirts of the outcome tray. It was towards the 40th page in our examination print at which point we believed the pages would be spilled onto the flooring, with one particular page holding on to the tray by the barest of margins. Fortunately, none of the pages diminished the tray, though one web page did procure pushed in such a manner in which it ended up in the wrong order. It wants an extra vertical quit at the end of the outcome tray. As a printer concentrated on the small office, it also includes duplexing functionality and several paper trays (250 sheets each) and also the capacity to pack paper from the top of the printer as well, which can be handy if you're doing smaller print jobs such as image printing.
Where the Canon Maxify MB5360 is meant to stand apart remains in its affordable running expenses. It's designed for moderate little office usage, with a recommended return of as much as 2,500 mono as well as 1,500 color pages from Canon's XL ink tanks. Those XL storage tanks set you back a bit more than the routine containers. Four ink cartridges should be installed (cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black), with each having its cling wrap. They are fed one by one right into a spring-loaded printhead. It's a similar set-up treatment to that of the HP Officejet 8620 that we likewise just recently evaluated, except that the Canon did not have a little 'engine space' light to aid the installment. The printer approves XL versions of these cartridges (version name PGI-2600XL), which cost $50 for each color, and also $58 for black. The yield for every XL color is 1500 pages, while for black it's 2500 web pages.
The MAXIFY MB5360 Print high quality for message documents on plain paper isn't as crisp as we have seen from other business inkjets (or even on high-resolution paper), with typical as well as premium quality prints showing a lot of feathering around the majority of letters. That does not state that its quality is undesirable, simply that you could notice some errant strokes on specific letters (such as's') if you start to look also very carefully at the result. A lot more striking was the somewhat cut-off appearance of the letters at the beginning of sentences. Straight-edged capital letters such as 'L' and 'R' were printed with thinner compared to regular standing at the beginning of sentences, as compared to various other places in our test paper.
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Specification:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: ESAT A4/LTR B&WSimplex Approx. 23 ipmFPOT Ready approx. 7 secESAT A4/LTR ColourSimplex Approx. 15 ipmFPOT Ready Approx. 9 sec.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600Y/PGBK/C/M.
- Optional Ink Tanks: PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL.
- Ink Yield: Black: Approx 1000 pages, Colour: Approx 700 pages.
- XL Ink Yield: Black: Approx 2500 pages, Colour: Approx 1500 pages.
- Borderless Printing: N/A.
- Paper Capacity: Cassette 1 (upper): A4 =250, 4″x6″=20, Envelope European DL/US Com=10 Cassette 2 (lower): A4 =250.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10).
- Supported Paper Weights: Cassette 1 (upper): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)Cassette 2 (lower): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- Camera Printing: N/A.
- Memory Card Printing: Available.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: sFCOT A4/LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 12 secADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 21 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Simplex Approx. 10 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Duplex Approx 8ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Duplex Approx 5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Scanning Speed: Simplex: Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour, Duplex: Approx 31 ipm B&W / Approx 21 ipm Colour.
- Fax Functions
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Transmission / Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages.
- PC Fax
- Type: Windows:via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A.
- Destination Number: 1 location.
- Black / Colour: B/W transmission only.
- MAXIFY Cloud Link
- From smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Could Print: Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Access point mode: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, twitter, Creative Park Premium and Web Template Print, Canon Image Gateway, Picaso, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive.
- General Features
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD(3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/ Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Dual Paper Path: Available.
- Power Source: AC100 – 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.3W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 31W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 394 x 351 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 13.1KG.
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5360 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5360 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5360 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB5360 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5360 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5360 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|