Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5160 is for you. Filled with business all set attributes, the has the speed to stay on par with just how you work and also fits nicely into any workspace.What you will discover and appreciate regarding this terrific multifunction printer, is precisely how quickly the first web page comes out in addition to just how it will conserve you in ink costs.
With the substantial 3.5 ″ touchscreen and straightforward interface, the Canon MB5160 allows you print, duplicate, inspector fax promptly as well as rapidly. With help for a selection of standard and customized paper dimensions and also featuring a high capability 250-sheet feeder, the Printer makes easy work of everyday workplace jobs. Perfect for small workplaces, has the IP address filtering system, to ensure that the number of people with printer access to could do easily managed. System managers can likewise restrict only treatments if required, such as scan-to-USB. You can easily attach the printer to the tool from anywhere in the world, or use Office Google Cloud Print, print or connect Maxify Cloud Apple Water. A few other practical functions include a 3-inch shade touchscreen as well as cloud scanning feature.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Ink cartridges or printer toner do provide by the same producer that makes the offered tool. Compatible ink cartridges or toner are 100% brand-new that will certainly provide the same efficiency in your printer. MAXIFY's anti-smudge waterproof inks attain a print resolution of 600 x 1,200 DPI as well as check approximately 1200 DPI. This MAXIFY maintains costs low with printing at merely 2.3 cents each page when using genuine Canon XL ink storage tanks. Print with utmost efficiency with approximately 2,500 black and white pages from MAXIFY's high ability XL ink containers from a 250 sheet paper tray.
The MAXIFY MB5160 Our business graphics web pages looked good, as well, besides periodic light banding in charts and also maps with a dark background and slope loads. Center- and also light-color files, on the other hand, looked directly beautiful, with little-to-no obvious issues. Photos, also, came out looking far better than anticipated for a business-oriented all-in-one printer. Print quality is excellent, with sharp, densely black message, not as clean as laser output but close. Colors in areas of fill are bold as well as unbranded, and also black text over color is tidy, with no haloing. Picture prints are up to the high criterion of color photos from all four-color Canon machines.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver Download and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 600 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 24 ipm in approx. 6 seconds (FPOT), Colour: 15.5ipm in approx. 7 seconds (FPOT).
- Borderless Printing: N/A.
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4 = 250 Sheets (cassette), 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, European DL/ US Com = 10 Sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devised through the Inkjet/ SELPHY App. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Memory Card Printing: N/A.
- Speed: sFCOT A4/ LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 11 sec, ADF ESAT A4/ LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 22 ipm, ADF ESAT A4/ LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 11.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Scanning Speed: Simplex: Approx. 19 ipm B&W/ Approx. 16 ipm Colour (scESAT).
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds (33.6kbps), Colour: Approx. 1 minute (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Transmission/ Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages.
- Smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Cloud Print: Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive, Concur.
- General Specifications
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD (3.5 inch / 8.8 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Dual Paper Path: N/A.
- Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9W, OFF Approx. 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 25W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm.
- Weight (Approx.): 11.4kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5160 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5160 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5160 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5160 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|