Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Efficiency is key to running a service as well as delivery with printing prices as low as 2.3 cents per page making use of Canon XL ink containers. Each time you transform the paper size or kind, you have to enter the new information on the touchscreen and register them with the equipment, so it knows just what it has offered. It's a pity there aren't some means of sensing this immediately. This printer is quick delivering up to 23 black & white pages each minor 15 color web pages, keeping your business running successfully.
MAXIFY MB5060 could help you make one of the most of your time this outstanding, inkjet printers are an active device, able to provide a print speed of Superfast, two high-capacity paper tray, automatic double-sided printing as well as ink-4 individual ink containers with the capacity to cool down XL. It's not all about performance and also speeds additionally supply fantastic quality for the user. With a high resolution of up to 600 x, 1200 dpi and also 5PL are remarkable in color and also black 11PL, each print is designed incredibly thorough and also sharp. You can conveniently connect your printer to the tool anywhere around the world, or Office uses Google Cloud Print, Print Link or Cloud MAXIFY Water Apple. Some other convenient features consist of a 3-inch color touchscreen and the Check function of the clouds.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5060 is quite striking, with a front panel that resembles machined alloy despite being made from plastic. At the top, the 50-page automatic file feeder (ADF) folds shut when not being used, as well as the joints of the scanner cover extend to ensure that it could close flat on numerous original papers. Unlike the range-topping, right here the ADF can check only one side of a file immediately. However, the printer does support paired printing. At the base is a fully-enclosed 250-sheet paper input with a result tray over it, yet there's no bypass feed for different media. This printer also has the link with Wi-Fi and it enables you to print your record from anywhere you are using the Cloud Web link, Apple Air Print or Google Cloud Print.
The Canon MB5060 There's a front panel USB outlet so you could utilize a USB drive to publish papers for printing or download pages from the scanner. The reduced of the two paper trays takes only A4 paper, yet the top one could take smaller finished dimensions, down to 10 x 15cm photo blanks. Printed pages feed bent on a prolonging support above the top tray. That brings the cost each published page to 2.3 cents for monochrome prints, as well as 12.2 cents for color prints when you separate the expense by the yield. The number of photos you print, and also exactly how vibrant your paper copies are in general will certainly affect this number; it's just a harsh overview utilizing the manufacturer's specified yields. As compared to something like the HP Officejet 8620, the expenses are roughly the very same, with the HP being a little much more pricey for black prints at 2.7 cents each web page, and a dashboard cheaper for color at 12 cents per page. Pricing remained obtained from Officeworks at the time of composing.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: ESAT A4/LTR B&WSimplex Approx. 23 ipmFPOT Ready approx. 7 secESAT A4/LTR ColourSimplex Approx. 15 ipmFPOT Ready Approx. 9 sec.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600Y/PGBK/C/M.
- Optional Ink Tanks: PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL.
- Ink Yield: Black: Approx 1000 pages, Colour: Approx 700 pages.
- XL Ink Yield: Black: Approx 2500 pages, Colour: Approx 1500 pages.
- Borderless Printing: N/A.
- Paper Capacity: A4 =250, 4"x6"=20, A4, LTR, Envelope European DL/US Com.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM).
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channe: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- Camera Printing: N/A.
- Memory Card Printing: Available.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: sFCOT A4/LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 12 secADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 21 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Simplex Approx. 10 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Scanning Speed: Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour.
- Fax Functions
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Transmission / Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages.
- PC Fax
- Type: Windows: via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A.
- Destination Number: 1 Location, Black / Colour, B/W transmission only.
- MAXIFY Cloud Link
- From smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Could Print: Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Access point mode: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Creative Park Premium and Web Template Print, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive.
- General Features
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD(3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/ Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Dual Paper Path: N/A.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.3W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 29W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 394 x 291 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 11.4KG.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5060 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5060 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MB5060 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5060 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5060 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5060 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|