Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2050 is a printer that is considerable using a large 50-page ADF fixed to its flatbed scanner's motorcycle. Arranged into an indent inside the top could be the control panel, which offers a 62mm LCD screen, as well as lots pad for fax- control switches that are other and dialing. This present isn’t a touchscreen, but with three comfortable keys underneath a four-way plus the section navigation pad, it’s simple enough to work your way across the comprehensive menu system. As well as the obvious features to Scan Copy and Fax, you'll find Cloud and Accessibility Medium choices, which include original online entry and adding to and accessing from USB drives.
The Canon MB2050 Once the front panel collapsed along the four ink tanks that only go into their dish. All tubes are XL potential, with black being good for 1 and also the color versions useful at between 700 and 1000 pages, depending on color. Independently replaceable ink tanks guarantee maximum output with minimum waste. A-4-shade multipack option includes a whole set of substitute links for much more cost-effective benefits. Towards the naked eye, photograph images are as good as from Canon’s committed photo models, and it’s only if you appear very directly which you see a slight fall off inside the reproduction of colors that are darker.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Print quality is excellent too, with sharp black text that rivals laser quality. It might also make photography output that is superior, although directly employs the four standard CMYK inks – magenta cyan, orange and dark – rather than the five inks that Canon uses in a few of its expert photo models. A complete A4-size image got only 18 seconds to print on plain paper and confirmed no indicators of striping and the banding that frequently afflicts inkjet printers. So we also produced the same image employing more expensive glossy photo paper, the shades were relatively dark, although. The outcome here were fantastic, with a great deal more stunning colors and skin colors that are light. The print time rose up to the full two minutes when working with the shiny report, but that’s not extraordinarily slow and also can indeed be used to print solution images, fliers and marketing brochures to time from time.
The MAXIFY MB2050 We tried the MFP over Wifi, but check instances were slow despite a clear line of sight into a modem less than two meters away. Changing into a USB connection sped things up, but not by around we’d thought; a 1,200 dots per inch (dpi) check of a 6x4in photograph got two units. Scans were fairly good, as well as in prints; black wording was outstanding for an inkjet. Although printed colors were vibrant, they seemed without saturation, ultimately causing slightly dull graphics. Regarding shade speed, we measured 6ppm – just a little over half the required rate, but nevertheless a good throughput. Copies got 18 seconds in the ADF to get a quick 28 seconds for five mono websites along with a coloring page from the flatbed.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 16.0 ipm mono A4, 11.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 8 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep), Colour: 12 sec (ready) / 15 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 7 ipm, ADF mono: 15 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1500XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1500XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1500XL M (780 pages), PGI-1500XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 6.2cm colour display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 260 mm, 463 x 459 x 260 mm (paper installed.
- Weight: 10.7kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.0 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 26 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.2 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 53 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 15,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 200-1000 pages / month.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MB2050 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|