Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer duplicates, scans, and faxes. It determines 10.3 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD) and evaluates 25.4 pounds. Paper ability is 250 sheets, which should suffice for a lot of the SOHO users to which the printer is targeted. However with just a single paper tray, and also no alternatives for even more with this design, you have to switch out the paper each time you intend to transform paper size or supply. One step up in the Maxify line addresses this by increasing the natural capacity to 500 sheets, split between 2 250-sheet trays.
The MAXIFY MB2020 printer can save time and money and improve efficiency, thanks to a fast initial printout time and also fast multi-page copying. Constructed to take care of heavy duties, its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper and also its high-speed ADF suits 50 sheets of paper at the same time. The ink tanks provide a high web page yield, while a cutting-edge ink formula guarantees crisp text, sharp comparison, and vivid colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter immune. The bottom line: top quality, inexpensive prints.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 is eco-friendly, satisfying EPEAT ®, Energy Celebrity ® and other environmental criteria. Most importantly, it's all backed by 100% U.S.-based customer support and support. Print approximately 1,200 mono and 900 color A4 document pages with the XL ink tanks. Separately changeable ink containers ensure optimum productivity with petite wastage. A 4-colour multipack choice includes a full collection of replacement inks for much more affordable results. Especially developed to help satisfy the demands of home-based companies; it delivers crisp, colorful prints of your business records - promptly, cost-effectively and also accurately.
Overall outcome quality for the Canon MB2020 is a little above average for an inkjet, with above-par text, somewhat sub-par graphics, and also ordinary photos. The text is crisp for an inkjet, and also need to be okay with any documents other than ones needing petite font styles. With graphics, the majority of backgrounds revealed traces of banding (a regular pattern of striations). Thin lines moved just about shed in two pictures. Many graphics showed dithering in the form of graininess. Graphics high quality is alright for a lot of interior organization usages, though I 'd wait to utilize them for handouts going to individuals I was attempting to impress.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1200 BK XL, PGI-1200 C XL, PGI-1200 M XL, PGI-1200 Y XL, PGI-1200 C, PGI-1200 M, PGI-1200 Y, PGI-1200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 2.5 LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, System Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing,5 2.5 LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing,12 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, 2 Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 10.3 (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Setup
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- Add (connect) the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 to the network.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator.
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 cannot be used over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless connection without using an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB2020 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB2020.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB2020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|