Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5760 All-in-One printer. Flaunting functions like Mobile/Tablet printing, scanning, Cloud Web link and other Cloud Print Applications. With a useful 2.5" LCD Screen and a variety of innovative printing software, it's perfect for every one of your personal, work and also household printing demands.
It's an A4 inkjet printer with a level account and also a footprint that takes up regarding 43x38cm on a work desk, and there is an A4 flatbed at the top for scanning and also Canon MG5760 copying files. The main paper tray sits at the base of the printer and can be loaded from the front, with prints showing up at the overlook the resulting plate simply above it. This suggests that the paper course is rounded, yet you would barely know that from the straight, unbent outcome that is received.
The printer MG5760 excelled as well as used for air printing. Lately, the printer threw up a message re-enrollment with Canon. Currently, AirPrint in any way from the cloud though it still duplicates as well as scans. I am unable to register the printer as I do not want my private papers being with Canon neither Google etc. As I can not deal with the printer, so a pricey trip to a techie is now essential as well as possibly ago back to connecting the printer to the computer system with a cable.
The PIXMA MG5760 Ink, Six ink cartridges need to be installed before you could start using the printer, as well as these sit in the print head that travels entrusted to a right as the paper rollers feed the sheet listed below. You won't find capillary tube technology on this model. To mount the cartridges, which include two black containers, gray, cyan, magenta, and yellow, you have to raise the top panel where the LCD screen resides. It's easy to do, as the auto mechanics of it are smooth and also well created.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 12.6 ipm, Colour: 9.0ipm, 4”x6” photo paper: Approx. 41sec.
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR=100 Sheets / LGL=10 Sheets, 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, 5”x7”/8”x10” photo paper = 10 Sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 300 g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devised through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB Port B) / Card slots available.
- Speed: Colour document: Approx. 20sec / 7.2ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Reduction/enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1,4 on 1, fit-to-page.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Scanning Speed (Reflective): Approx. 19sec.
- Smart Device Print Plug-In: Available (for Android / Amazon device).
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5 inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MG5760 Printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-BUSB cable to connect to a computer not included.
- Environment: Eco-Label: Energy Star.
- Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) connection to PC: approx. 0.7W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 12W7.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 6.3kg.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG5760 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5760 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG5760.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver Download
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5760 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|