Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart style supplying a mix of high performance and real comfort. Print beautiful, indeterminate pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" and crisp files with admirable top quality. Individuals are excited by the size and also performance. The sound, as well as functionality, also get excellent views, whereas several are adverse regarding the design and also paper handling.
The connection is an additional function where the PIXMA MG5560 excels in; no surprise there, considering that it has built-in Wi-Fi. Other than scanning capabilities, it also has made it possible for Mobile/Tablet printing and also E-Mail Printing. Added capabilities include Google Impair Print, Cloud Publish Applications, and Apple AirPrint. This wireless printer could likewise print from mobile phones also without making use of a router.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3160, Canon 5560 Ink Uses 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi with 2pl technology, five particular ink tanks and also the ChromaLife100+ system. If a shadow goes out, you only change the ink tank you need. And also, the Snap Edge feature allows for quick access to the ink tanks for very easy replacement. With a 2.5" LCD screen, the MG5560 lets you sneak peek your images before you print, and fix your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II.
Canon mg5560 ink cartridges Depot supplies an excellent array Ink Cartridges tool with high-quality products at very affordable rates. Some individuals might locate the price of the ink to be relatively high compared to they would certainly want it to be, causing a higher cost-per-print number. Despite that, even more, people are bound to decide that it is a tiny cost to pay for such high-quality prints and also rapid rates. I've had this printer for practically two years, yet I've only lately uncovered, in printing a right quantity of word documents, that the printer mainly makes use of the color cartridges to publish black and white files.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 12.2ipm Colour: 8.7ipm 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y(optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Paper Capacity: Plain Paper -100sheets. Photo Paper–20 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: n/a.
- Wired LAN Data Rate: n/a.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: n/a.
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 20sec.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400% .
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG5560.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen displays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? buttons to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5560.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download
|MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5560 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.