Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5450 Wireless has generated for many years, but this one has a reduced profile than a lot of. It impacts on the desk, though, is if anything, larger than in previous models. Cut paper usage and produce expert looking documents with automatic double-sided printing. Save power with Auto Power On/Off, which automatically transforms the printer off after a selected time, and comfortably back on when you start printing.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5420, The MG5450 seemed dissatisfied with the overloaded wireless atmosphere where we performed our cordless printing tests. By switching to the router's wireless channel we handled to increase the speed of a 1,200 dpi picture scan from taking six mins to just over three, but over USB the example examination took just a min and also 21 seconds, and all various other scans were swift. Several other MFP scanners additionally appeared impacted to a lesser degree, showing that in a regular atmosphere high-resolution scans could still be slow-moving over a cordless network.
Canon MG5450 Review, Publish Your Days, that makes it much easier to boost as well as print pictures directly from the website without the requirement for any extra software. The application, which is offered online via Facebook, includes tools to permit you to immediately readjust photo designs as well as develop one-of-a-kind collection prints with approximately five images printed on a page. It also gives a series of style and editing alternatives, including boundaries, cropping as well as the ability to include captions in addition to interesting photo effects, such as sepia tone for a big vintage appearance.
The PIXMA MG5450 Ink. Five ink cartridges, including both pigment and also dye-based blacks, are offered in basic and also high yield variations. Utilizing high return consumables, the web page costs exercise at 3.1 p for black pages and also 8.1 p for color. The black cost is about standard for an inkjet in this course. However, the color price is a couple of cent per web page reduced, offering the device great running costs, in general.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size, 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100+.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow)
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5530* pages, Cyan: 332 pages, Cyan XL: 695 pages, Magenta: 319 pages, Magenta XL: 680 pages, Yellow: 344 pages, Yellow XL: 695 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2425 photos, Pigment Black XL: 5615 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 1130 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 267 photos, Magenta: 132 photos, Magenta XL: 313 photos, Yellow: 130 photos, Yellow XL: 274 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper, Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail, Scan to memory card.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5450.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download
|MG5450 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5450 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5450 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5450 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG5450 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|