Canon PIXMA MG4160 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG4160 printer designed to be used in both office and house, some people said that something useful does not require any aesthetical side, but not with this printer. Also, this model is not the shiniest design. However, the layout still has something efficient in usage. It has no touch screen similar to one of the most printed version; it has durable buttons that cable the printer to be run without open the Canon application in the computer system. Who needs fancy features when the simple one provides better sturdiness.
The PIXMA MG4160 printer appropriates for office use because it has the scanner with 2400 x 4800dpi that able to end up any duplicating or scanning work. Checking record in duplex mode also deal with no difficulties, the producer design this version to be able to scan the duplex document. Sending out any information to the computer system is so easy with its basic USB cable, or if the customer wishes to make the most of the space, they could make use of wireless printing with Wi-Fi functions. This printer can operate in both Windows and also Mac OS which suitable for any house job.
Ink Depot provides a terrific variety Ink Cartridges for your Canon MG4160 tool with high-quality items at really competitive prices. We offer a 100% refund assure for all consumables you have bought from us and with 98% of our advertised products in supply, you can be sure of a rate delivery. you can be guaranteed of a speed distribution.
Although Canon's a whole lot more pricey all-in-ones are beginning to do without full, high-gloss black situations, this isn't real of the MG4160, which is as shiny in addition to fingerprint-prone as its forerunners. Rather blocky looking, but with significant range contours to its vertical edges, it consists of simply exactly what Canon calls a Quick Front design for its paper trays. This corresponds to a fold-down paper feed tray in addition to a second, interior one, which develops the outcome tray. There's an added support which rotates out from the leading edge of the feed tray, to sustain the end of printed websites.
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Specification:
- Printing Resolution: up to: “4800 x 1200” dpi
- Print Speed – B&W: 9.9 ipm Colour: 5.7 ipm 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: (optical) up to: “1200 x 2400” dpi
- Ink Tanks: FINE CL641 PG640, (CL641XL, PG640XL, PG640XXL [optional]).
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided copy, borderless copy, 4 on 1 copy, image repeat, fit-to-page
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 449 x 304 x 152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.7 kg
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2 & SP3 (32 bit) / Vista (32 bit) / Vista (64 bit) / 7 (32 bit) / 7 (64 bit); Mac: Mac OSX v10.4.11 / v10.5.v / v10.6.x
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MG4160 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 2 ink cartridges, power cord and Canon warranty card
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG4160.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4160.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG4160 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4160 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Driver Download
|MG4160 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4160 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG4160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG4160 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.44.1 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG4160 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|MG4160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG4160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|