Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3560 to make use of through its wireless connection. Besides Wi-Fi, you can additionally publish or browse from any mobile phone, tablet or similar gadgets, as long as you have the PIXMA Printing Solutions application (for Android devices) as well as the Apple AirPrint (for Apple tools). That is not all. Printing via the cloud is likewise possible, thanks to its assistance for Google Cloud Print. These are just a few of the many creative as well as useful printing software that Canon individually loaded into this device.
This printer has great future in the market since the maker has distinguished name the Canon. The printer supplier thinks that this printer is a good choice considering that this printer has Done in One attribute, abbreviated AIO. The maker has unique target user for this printer; they focused trained as well as house use. It will certainly cover their first printing job such scanning, copy as well as distribution. The PIXMA MG3560 printer can complete the online job, even heard to be not such a beautiful item. However, this printer has more than that. The supplier includes wireless printing feature and also compatible for printing from mobile system gadget.
The canon mg3560 ink utilizes conventional as well as XL ink cartridges, which are ensured to reduced printing costs, compared to other printers and their respective ink storage tanks. Making use of the XL inks will also assure that you obtain the most variety of prints at a reduced expense, and you would not have to change your cartridges frequently.
Canon mg3560 It has a print rate of 9.9 ipm for black printing and 5.7 ipm for color printing. It takes a plain 20 secs to print one A4 color duplicate. It generates prints that are of image lab high quality, with a dpi of 4800 x 1200. Naturally, that it could additionally create auto double-sided prints is very hassle-free and cost-effective at the same time. You will certainly not be let down with its top scan quality, also, given that it has a scan dpi of 1200 x 2400.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Specification:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300 g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Ink: PG640, CL641.
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Power Consumption: approx. 1.7W.
- Dimensions: Approx. 449 x 304 x 152 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3560 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3560, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3560 with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download
|MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.