Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3053 wireless functional All-In-One for printing, scanning, and also duplicating files swiftly as well as directly. Built for all your everyday printing demands, from text-heavy data to share pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk-friendly design.
The PIXMA MG3053 allows cordless printing from laptop computers and also PCs along with smartphones and also tablets using the Canon PRINT app, while cloud printing means you don't have to remain in the home to get your copies started-- you could publish from services and also social media sites platforms consisting of Instagram ™, Facebook ™, Google Drive ™ as well as more. Rapidly connect tools at home with Gain access to Point Setting to wirelessly use the printer without even should be on the exact same Wi-Fi network. For days when you have actually no time at all to extra, records can be checked and also sent straight to your mobile device so you could take them with you.
The MG3053 with Canon's hybrid ink system, making use of dye and pigment based inks together for stunning photos, as well as crisp, sharp message in records. For photo-lab high-quality prints and also fine detail in an immediate, the FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) cartridge ink allows you produce virtually grain cost-free, smooth prints, while XL cartridges enable you to print more web pages.
The Canon MG3053 and also include My Image Garden for Mac or PC, which arranges all pictures in one simple place prior to developing unique view designs instantly, making stunning display screens and also prints feasible in an immediate. The printers likewise include access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, an on the internet solution for Canon authentic ink customers including inspiring styles and also jobs from specialist musicians and photographers.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3053 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3053, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3053 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|