Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3050 Wireless a versatile All-In-One for printing, scanning as well as duplicating papers swiftly and just. Developed for all your everyday printing demands, from text-heavy records to color pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly style. Publish from your smartphone, tablet computer, or video camera.
The PIXMA MG3050 Ink will not cost the earth to run. Utilize the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, and you'll conserve as high as 30% per web page compared with their primary equivalents. Wish to publish square photographs? It's easy with the brand-new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II square media assistance, alongside basic A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, and Letter support.
Making use of Canon Pixma MG3050 Cloud Web link, accessed via the Canon PRINT app, you can currently release from prominent social networks network and cloud remedies consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and a lot more. Quickly arrange and print your images with the My Image Garden app, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ allows you design and also print greeting cards, picture collages and a lot more, using photos from your tablet computer, COMPUTER or much-loved cloud solution.
The MG3050 quality Sharp text and also beautiful pictures. Using vibrant color as well as pigment black inks, series's excellent cartridge system offers crisp document text as well as high-quality images in both color and mono. Also, the photocopier is furnished with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as cloud features ideal for the residence or small office individuals who want the freedom to print from the tablet computer, laptop computer, smart device, or a camera.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3050 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3050, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3050 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG3050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|