Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver and Software Download, Wireless Setup, User Manual Install, Support and download free all printer drivers for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX925 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer is a full office support for professional artists, pupils and also houses, showcasing a sensational print analysis and built-in Wi-Fi, as well as Ethernet connectivity, allow you to print, scan, copy as well as the fax from initially throughout the office or in your home. Apple AirPrint support lets you print straight from iPad and iPhone.
The Canon MX925 is a massive machine, with the very same 'shiny black box' layout that has become a Canon trademark for the PIXMA range. The top has a fold-over paper support for the 35-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), which is a duplex tool so that you can scan as well as replicate double-sided papers. As high as an inner cover folds up to provide access for the disc caddy, which enables direct CD/DVD print. This caddy is nicely kept, clipped underneath the 20-sheet photo paper tray. This MX925 tray and also the 250-sheet one for ordinary paper are separate as well as accessed a little bit awkwardly via recesses in their leading edges.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Pictures in high-quality quick, efficient penalty technology, with minimal 1pl ink beads, delivers up to 9600dpi print resolution for astonishingly detailed shade images and pictures. Delight in high print rates of 15ipm mono or 10ipm shade. Publish a photo-lab high quality 10x15 cm general image in approx. 21 seconds or replicate an A4 web page in just 12 secs. There's also a 2nd tray that could hold 20 sheets of photo paper, and it can print onto CDs and DVDs too.
Affordable, solitary ink containers For better economic situation, Pixma MX925 this All-In-One showcases five original inks, so you only need to alter the color that goes out - starting printing a lot more useful. Optional cost effective XL and also XXL inks allow for still more pages to be published compared to a conventional ink, so require replacing less frequently suitable if you print a lot. XXL cartridge could publish up to 1000 web pages. Colour reproduction isn't bad, though. A set of XL shade cartridges costs regarding ₤ 40 as well as ought to create around 700 web pages. That involves simply under 6p each web page, which is quite helpful for an inkjet printer.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX925 Specification:
- Type: All-in-one.
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax.
- Print Technology: Inkjet.
- Display: 7.5cm color TFT display with Dual Function Panel.
- Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet.
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Email printing.
- The app was available: PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Compatible cartridges: Black: Canon CLI-551BK, Pigment black: Canon PGI-550PGBK, Colour: Canon CLI-551C, CLI-551M, CLI-551Y.
- Average compatible cartridge yield: Black - Up to 375 pages, Colour - Up to 333 pages, (XL & XXL cartridges available).
- Print resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Pages per minute (black & white): Up to 15 ipm.
- Pages per minute (colour): Up to 10 ipm.
- Page format: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope (DL, No.10), 20x25cm, 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Double-sided printing: Manual.
- Type of scanner: Flatbed ADF & CIS Scanner.
- Scan resolution: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Scan speed: 14 seconds per scan.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Yes (with My Image Garden).
- Paper tray capacity: 250 sheets (lower cassette), 20 sheets (upper cassette).
- Colour: Black.
- System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows RT, OS X 10.6.8 onwards.
- Software included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Quick Menu with Creative Park Premium access.
- Accessories Included: Power cable, RJ-45 cable, User manual, Set-up guide.
- Dimensions: 231 x 491 x 396 mm (H x W x D).
- Weight: 11.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX925 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX925 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX925, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MX925 with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX925 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX925 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX925 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX925 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX925 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX925 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX925 series Scanner Driver(MacOS 10.12). (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8). (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|MX925 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX925 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|