Canon PIXMA MX434 Driver Download, Review and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Now Canon PIXMA MX434 Wireless is no remote hard to use it, he is setting to give you excellent quality at the Office or in your house and also give You incredible convenience when you print photos or Your Home Office needs, with incredible speed, ensures an excellent photo printing at the time you write (did not disappoint). Download the drivers and also very easy. It is because this printer will definitely offer you numerous great conveniences that can be found when you pay more attention to the pros the printer offers to you.
The Canon MX434 Has Wi-Fi all-in-one with Fax, black Style-Black FastFront extraordinary styles that you could not ignore its excellent efficiency. There is the 4800 × 1200 dpi (dots per inch) printing resolution that will certainly make the printer able to produce the clear as well as bright printing results. Not only that, but you can also discover that the papers or images appear from the printer will have the smooth shade rank. Just, the printer can show all the details of your paper so awesomely. 2pl high quality, approximately 30-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), as much as 21 sec, scan USB memory without needing a COMPUTER, feature Easy-WebPrint EX, full HD movie Print, AirPrint Support.
The Canon PIXMA MX434 could do the quick printing as well. It is proven when it could create 9.7 ipm for black and white and 5.5 ipm for color. This printing speed can also end up being extra ideal as it has been integrated into the 30 web pages Automatic Document Feeder. So, you do not have to spend way too much time whenever you want to do your printing work well. This stylish all-in-one fits flawlessly in the Office with quick print speed. The compact layout likewise showcases FastFront.
Canon PIXMA MX434 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Setup] button (A) on the printer.
- Use the arrow buttons (A) to select [Device settings] and press the [OK] button (B).
- Select [LAN settings] and press the [OK] button.
- Select [Wireless LAN setup] and press the [OK] button. The blue Wi-Fi lamp (A), will light up when the wireless connection is enabled. The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on the printer should be as shown below - (The message will read: “Press WPS button about 5 sec. and press [OK] on the device”)1. Press and hold the [WPS] button on the access point. For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide. 2. Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point. Once connected, the following screen will appear. Press the [OK] button. If another screen appears, please refer to “Troubleshooting” in the user guide.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX434.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
Canon PIXMA MX434 Specification:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2 pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)¹.
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm¹.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-440, CL-441 (Optional - PG-440XL, CL-441XL).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 180 pages (PG-440), 600 pages (optional PG-440XL).
- Black: 1420 photos (PG-440), 4340 photos (optional PG-440XL).
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 180 pages (CL-441), 400 pages (optional CL-441XL).
- Colour: 67 photos (CL-441), 135 photos (optional CL-441XL).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101)
- Media Input: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Media Weight: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- FAX FUNCTIONS
- Standalone fax: Yes.
- Mac: n/a.
- Colour Fax: Yes.
- Transmission Speed: Mono/colour Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps).
- Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Compression Method: Mono/color, Mono: MH, MR, MMR.
- Colour: JPEG.
- Memory transmission: Yes.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine).
- Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo).
- Greyscale / Colour Gradation: Mono: 256 levels.
- Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit).
- Fax Memory:: Up to 50 pages (page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon Fax Standard Chart No.1) and save files directly to USB flash memory.
- Dual Access: Yes.
- Coded Dials: max 20 locations.
- Group Dial: max 19 locations.
- Redial: Yes.
- Reports: Activity report, User's data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list.
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (Platen)¹.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds¹.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/Letter.
- ADF: A4/Letter/Legal.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to USB memory, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Stitch Assist, Text (OCR), Multi-page PDF Function with MP Navigator EX.
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 21 sec¹.
- Document (ADF) sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400%, preset ratios, fit-to-page.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, collated copy, frame erase copy.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): up to 30 pages.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB(A) When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 8.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX434 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX434 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX434 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX434 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX434 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX434 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX434 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX434 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|MX434 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX434 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX434 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX434 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX434 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX434 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX434 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX434 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX434 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX434 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX434 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX434 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX434 series User Manual (Mac)|