Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX395 All-In-One Colour Printer (Publish, Duplicate, Scan, Fax, 30 Web page ADF as well as Browse to Cloud) multifunction printer is an affordable and too has a high-quality print and to thinking right enough. This report has verified beneficial and also working because in addition to over the scanner is additionally equipped with a technology that enables you to carry out faxes.
Layout Canon PIXMA MX395 With a flat black design with rounded edges and an intuitive instrument committee, the Canon Pixma MX395 is an appealing tool that looks fantastic. Measuring 458mm x 385mm, it is a large printer, as well as this currently large influence, is supported by the expandable paper-feed/print plate that extends from the bottom of the printer. Its dimension is nonetheless made up of by its full choice of features including the ability to automatically scan as much as 30 web pages at once of the consisted of record feeder as well as obtain faxes from the built-in a fax machine.
Performance Canon Pixma MX395 as a Printer an economic model, the print top quality is greater than adequate; The highest resolution particularly stood at 4,800 x 1,200 DPI. In practice, this version is fine for standard prints (texts, files, tables) and to publish some photos, every so often. Print speed Canon Pixma MX395 is a criterion to consider if you prepare to write many web pages at once: this particular design could publish as much as 8.7 pages per min in black and white or 5 ppm in the case of color prints. Under this viewpoint, we are consequently a little over the adequacy, but nothing more. This Canon Pixma MX395 accepts the most prominent styles (from the A4 up to the envelopes), as well as wanting could additionally utilize photo paper and also paperboards not as well thick. Continuously sifting through the functions turn up some unique features in addition to the regular dimension printing.
Configuration Canon PIXMA MX395 Whether you make a decision to take advantage of the Canon Pixma MX395 in conjunction with a computer system or not it is an incredibly easy tool to set up. A set of non-language specific set up directions is consisted of, along with a variety of software for usage with a series of solutions including Facebook, cloud-based solutions (like Dropbox) and Canons have services. This printer attaches directly to your computer system via a USB cord (not consisted of) as the single means of communication. No networking capability is included of with the printer, so it will certainly need to continue to be connected to a single printer or introduced to your network using a USB print server.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)
- Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate ¹
- Standard Ink Cartridges 2 FINE cartridges: Black: PG-540, Colour: CL-541.
- Optional Ink Cartridges High Yield XL Cartridges: Black: PG-540XL, Colour: CL-541XL.
- Ink Tank Life – Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Black: 180 pages, XL Black: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, XL Colour: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life – Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Black: 2,465 photos, XL Black 7,560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, XL Colour: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX395 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.(MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MX395 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX395 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX395 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX395 Scanner Driver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|MX395 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX395 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|MX395 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|MX395 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX395 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX395 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX395 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX395 series ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
|Setup Manual For Mac|