Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX375 in the software application department, packing the similar demands that come with Canon's a lot more expensive printers. The Selection Food option EX-SPOUSE software application allows availability to regular scan duties such as OCR, plus printer upkeep and appropriate on-line sites. Regrettably, hand-operated duplexing aid is missing from the OS X driver.
The Canon MX375 is an All In One with the fax that delivers top quality print satisfactorily. With grown in 30 sheets A-D-F, the full collection of software applications that is both budget-friendly also flexible. Extremely compact layout with Fast-Front. This affordable Made in One allow you to publish, duplicate, scan and also fax with ease. Excellent ink technology, with microscopic ink droplet, + a resolution of 4800x1200 dpi guarantees high-quality prints every time. From the graph of life as quite as shiny for business document's remarkable clarity, this printer does ideal for usage in your home or small workplaces.
Paper-handling attributes for the Pixma MX375 Printer are the simple end of the earlier mentioned 30-sheet ADF. A 100-sheet input tray relaxes listed below that policy; paper leaves exact above it, touchdown on the outside part of the way plate. You'll transfer the result to put even more paper. However, that ought to take place seldom if you plan ahead and also maintain the input tray well stocked. The cover of the Printer A4/letter-size scanner telescopes to fit more stable outcomes.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour, the system with minimum 2 pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46, seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm ¹
- Ink Cartridge: Configuration, FINE
- Cartridge: PG-540, CL-541.
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 180 pages (PG-540), 600 pages, (optional PG-540XL), Black: 1420 photos (PG-540), 4340, photos (optional PG-540XL), Estimated supplemental yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 180 pages (CL-541), 400 pages, optional CL-541XL), Colour: 67 photos (CL-541), 135 photos, (optional CL-541XL).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss, (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday, Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Media Input: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL,COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Media Weight: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m² and Canon, special media up to approx. 300 g/m, (PT-101).
- Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using, plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: N/a.
- Card Direct Print Functions: N/a.
- Card Direct Print: Enhancements, N/a.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX375 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX375 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX375 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX375 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Mac)|