Canon PIXMA MINI320 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The compact Canon PIXMA mini320 Compact Photo Inkjet Printer was made to be a free picture laboratory with hassle-free carrying manage. You could use it to publish photos anywhere you go, making it the perfect mobile date for celebrations, family members holidays, and getaways. This one-of-a-kind travel-sized image printer prints 5-by-7-inch pictures at a shade resolution as much as 9600 by 2400 dpi in less than one minute. This PIXMA additionally showcases a practical Easy-Scroll Wheel for basic operability, and a 2.5-inch high-def TFT screen to sneak peek pictures before publishing images from memory cards, digital cameras, or electronic camera phones.
The Canon PIXMA mini320 has pleasure principle sharpened to the 2nd; with its Quick Start style, you just press Power and begin, no warm-up essential. It's additionally simple to publish from a suitable Bluetooth gadget by using the optional USB Bluetooth adapter. This small picture printer gauges 8.9 by 10.2 by 3.2 inches, weighs 5.4 pounds, and includes a 1-year limited producer's guarantee. The PIXMA mini320 Configuration is quick as well as easy. You only open the leading and front covers which turn into input as well as outcome trays then open up the inside cover, break in the print head and also four-color cartridge, and also shut the printer. Tons paper and you're all set to print from memory cards and also PictBridge cameras. (Unfortunately, you can't print from USB secrets.) To print from a computer system, only run the automated arrangement program from the provided disc as well as attach to USB cord. You could additionally include an optional Bluetooth adapter ($49.99 straight) or connect via the built-in infrared port.
The front panel resembles most current Canon PIXMA mini320 versions, with both switches and a wheel you could turn to removal via menu setups together with a tiltable 2.5-inch color LCD that allows you preview pictures from a sd card. I faced some minor issues with the menus as well as the control panel. Every single time you choose a photo to publish, you have to establish the number of copies an action I kept failing to remember, to make sure that I then needed to back up to set the number to "one." Another problem is that the only actual editing and enhancing attribute on the Edit menu is for cropping. Various other options including brightness, contrast, as well as red-eye decrease get on an Advanced menu, where you might not think to look for them.
The Canon PIXMA mini320 Output certified as true photo quality for the large bulk of images. The only concerns worth mention were a secondary color in a monochrome image, which will not be a problem if you don't print in black and white, and a tendency for what ought to be straight lines, like the spokes of a bike wheel, to have wiggly rope-like sides at some angles. The majority of photos, nonetheless, were easily a suit of what you would expect from your local picture store or pharmacy, and also the few that weren't right image high Canon PIXMA mini320 quality were just accepted it. Canon guarantees a sensibly long lifetime for the photos, with a claimed fade resistance of 100 years for dark storage space (as in a cd); 30 years for photos framed under glass, and One Decade for pictures revealed to the air. The photos are additionally sensibly water immune.
Canon PIXMA MINI 320 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 40 seconds, 5 x 7 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 256, Color:256 x 2 colors (C/ M), 256 (Y), Total:1,536.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA® v.1.3, Bluetooth® v.1.2 (optional), PictBridge (cable not included), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support).
- PIXMA MINI320 Ink Droplet Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Buffer Ram: 43 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, Photo Stickers.
- Noise Level Approx: 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.9 (W) x 10.2 (D) x 3.2 (H).
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 13W (2.1 Standby).
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- Memory Card: CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, xD-Picture Card™, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard®, miniSD™ Card, RS-MMC™, microSD™ Card.
Canon PIXMA MINI 320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MINI 320 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MINI 320 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MINI 320 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)|
|Canon PIXMA mini320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|