Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5550 High-quality All-In-One With advanced Wi-Fi connectivity and 5-ink system this All-In-One printer provides very smooth, high-quality print, duplicate, scan function in addition to straight cloud accessibility. It is designed to be utilized and shared wirelessly around the house as well as remotely from mobile phones.
The PIXMA MG5550 superb print and also scan high quality as well as good networking. The set-up sheet was basic to comply with, and the printer's LCD took you via the procedures anyway. Unpacking as well as set up took around an hr, and that includes linking it by USB and wirelessly, downloading and install Mac driver software and also mounting. We additionally scanned the same picture on the Canon PIXMA MG5550 with the Canon software and also Picture Capture on a Mac and afterward compared to the same picture scanned on our reliable Epson Perfection 3200 Image scanner. All were readied to automatic, and also all scans served for print reproduction (we are graphic developers) with perhaps the most useful general coming from the Canon PIXMA MG5550 making use of the Canon software.
My Picture Canon MG5550 software One-stop software with remedies for arranging as well as publishing your images, scanning and accessing online solutions. Advanced attributes like face acknowledgment make it simple to explore all the pictures on your COMPUTER and locate the ones you want. Scanning is relatively high also. The highly flexible cover can take a good selection of resource material, and we had the ability to scan A4 images in 11 secs, 15 seconds, as well as 46 secs, at 150dpi, 300dpi, and 600dpi specifically. These typically aren't fantastic times. However, they suffice. Even more to the point, the scans are well made, with lines captured perfectly, and the color duplicated with real integrity.
The MG5550 individual-ink printers excel when it concerns image printing, although they can be costly to run if you acquire Canon's leading Platinum Pro picture paper; other, cheaper papers are offered. We loved the shiny coating of our printers and also were especially pleased with the deepness of black tones and also untinted light colors. Skin tones fared well, as did our low-contrast examination pictures. However, some slight graininess showed up in some prints, particularly those with subtly graduated shading. The high-quality Canon PIXMA MG5550 is nevertheless right offered the price of the MFP. Photo print rates were likewise reasonable, with a set of 10x8in prints arising in three mins and 39 secs and also six 6x4in prints appearing in 4 mins and also 19 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.2 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow).
- Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow).
- paper: A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5565 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 125 photos, Cyan XL: 285 photos, Magenta: 131 photos, Magenta XL: 310 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 286 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG5550.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5550.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.