Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG4250 Wireless All-in-one Inkjet Printer uses high-quality printing with superb usability and benefit, perfect for any home. Get extra from your printer with the flexibility to print straight from the Internet. Print photos in seconds from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY without making use of a COMPUTER. Produce schedules, download stationery, and other templates straight from the PIXMA Cloud.
The Canon PIXMA MG4250 on ink Publish a lot more for much less. XL cartridges give dramatically new prints than their typical matchings making certain longer periods in between ink substitutes-- suitable if you publish a whole lot. More cost effective XL excellent cartridges could offer you financial savings of up to 50% per web page. The printer driver's Easy Ink Shipment ("EID") system, is created to automatically signal you when your printer is short on genuine Canon ink. The user interfaces color scheme in both devices, light on dark gray, is purposeless. For so long, the convention has been that grayed menu things are inaccessible, that having entire lists in gray takes some mental re-training. Adobe began it and Canon, sadly, currently appears to have 'caught up.'
New Canon PIXMA MG4250 printing software, My Image Garden, makes navigating in between Canon's printing as well as scanning software straightforward and easy. Readily available for all PIXMA printers launched because of Autumn 2010, My Image Garden, is a one-stop system that combines all software currently readily available for Canon PIXMA printers via a single, simple interface. New progressed attributes consist of Automatic Suggestion, which browses your COMPUTER for saved pictures and screens failed to remember images on the desktop through a slide show. The pictures can then be modified and printed through My Image Garden. Automatic Design uses image assorting technology to identify photos and immediately advise the maximum layout for print. Face acknowledgment software also detects faces in pictures and also automatically teams images with each other, making it easy to situate shots of particular family and friends.
The Canon PIXMA MG4250 top quality printing The excellent cartridge system with min. 2pl ink beads and approximately 4800dpi print resolution supplies excellent levels of detail. With a quick ISO ESAT A4 file print rate of 9.9 ipm mono/5.7 ipm color, it generates an A4 color duplicate in approx. 20 seconds. Perfect for quick, quality printing of data as well as pictures in your home. Publish Your Days also makes it feasible to print photos uploaded to Facebook by friends2 so pictures of holidays, birthday celebrations, and other unique celebrations can be quickly taken pleasure in as well as shared in print along with online. It additionally provides a range of style and also modifying choices, consisting of boundaries, shopping and the ability to include inscriptions in addition to colorful photo impacts, such as sepia tone for a preferred vintage look. A selection of 24 colorful backdrops can be chosen to embellish the history of a college, ranging from enjoyable areas or stripes to more natural effects such as grass or cork, including a further imaginative twist to printing pictures.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4250 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4250, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG4250 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Black: 2465 photos, Black XL: 7560, photos, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4250 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|