Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless You could utilize and also share this All-In-One wirelessly around the home and also remotely from mobile devices so every person could enjoy the same excellent quality results. It's ideal for your daily printing, scanning as well as copying demands, plus it consists of Wireless LAN PictBridge so you could conveniently print your images straight from suitable wireless video cameras. With it's portable as well as fashionable style, it's a fantastic area safer and simple for you to load paper and change ink.
PIXMA MG2950 The quality of prints from the device is not what we have come to anticipate from Canon. The black message is jittery, with some ink spread as well as wrong registration from one head pass to the next. Colour fills out company graphics are fine, however, turned around text programs break up of the black background. Images are well recreated, with natural colors and smooth transitions.
Canon MG2950 ink Publish much more for your loan. You can print a lot more pages considerably - and you won't need to change the ink so typically - with optional XL excellent cartridges. Your cost savings could be up to 30 % per page compared with their standard matchings. Using the XL versions of the cartridges offers web page costs of 3.8 p for mono print and 8.2 p for color, including 0.7 p for a paper. These are rather high, however not in comparison with various other printers at the same rate. As an example, the ₤ 30 HP Officejet 1510 has similar expenses of 3.8 p and 9.2 p, or a penny each color web page above the Canon.
CANON PIXMA MG2950 SPEEDS at 8ppm black and also 4ppm color as well as in our examinations we obtained relatively close. Our five-page mono text print finished in 47 secs, providing a print speed of 6.4 ppm, but this enhanced to 6.7 ppm on the 20-page print. There's no duplex center on the device unless you turn the paper by hand. The five-page mono message and also color graphics test returned just 1.6 ppm, less than half the defined rate. A 15 x 10cm, bordered image took 2:08 at highest, published from a COMPUTER and 48s at standard top quality from an Android smartphone.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG2950 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG2950.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages , Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14 sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download
|MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG2950 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG2950 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.