Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG2160 is a straightforward; There's no display - just a seven-segment CAUSED show the number of copies - and also the switches, as well as lights all, appear a little much. Upon connecting the printer and also turning it on, I couldn't exercise just what to do next. So, I put the arrangement CD. The COMPUTER arrangement process takes around 5-10 minutes, and also mounts several different programs along with an aggravating 'desktop computer accessory.' During setup, there were no directions for ink cartridge installment, which could prove challenging for those that aren't veterans of printer configuration.
The PIXMA MG2160 Promoted speeds at reasonable quality are 8.4 ppm (web pages per min) black and white, and also 4.8 ppm color. In our standard tests, the MG2160 achieved a good 7.9 ppm on monochrome line art and text, 5.0 ppm on monochrome graphics as well as the message, but just 2.2 ppm color graphics and message, and 6:15 each A4 photo. There's fairly a noticeable delay between pages; the printer waits for the previous web page to completely dry. The drying out time can be readjusted, yet also at the minimum, print speed was still slow-moving.
Lineart as well as graphics are sharp and also image noise is low, yet colors were a little over-exposed and photos a little blurred. Some text was over-inked and also significantly blurry, yet generally, writing high quality excels. With standard Canon PIXMA MG2160 ink cartridges, vendor-supplied details put print expenses at 18 cents per black page as well as 38 cents each color web page. High yield ink cartridges ($110 each set) lower that to 12 cents each black web page and 27 cents each color web page. Finally, and also new prolonged black cartridge for hefty monochrome printing will reduce that again to merely 10 cents each page for black.
The MG2160 flatbed scanner showcases an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400dpi, yet with the current Canon drivers under Windows 7, I was just able to scan as much as 600dpi. At the time of creating, I had not had the ability to determine or function around the issue. Checking text files in black-and-white at 300dpi was available in at a slow 19 secs per web page, while 600dpi color scans were quickly at merely 52 seconds each page (among the most useful speeds in our summary).
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Specification:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PgBK)
- Ink Tanks: FINE11 PG640, CL641 (PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL optional)
- Plain Paper Capacity: 100 sheets
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101)
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download
|PIXMA MG2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.43.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1a (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG2160 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|