Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer. Copying, scanning, printing, as well as faxing have never been so hassle-free or cost-effective, thanks to its ingenious MegaTank ink system which delivers up to 6,000 crisp black web pages and 7,000 splendid shade web pages with the consisted of ink bottles. It would take 30 standard ink cartridge readies to make the same amount of prints! Which indicates you won't have to acquire ink for a long, extended period of time.
Design as well as Features Black with rounded corners, the Canon G4200 is a four-function printer that could publish, scan, duplicate, and also fax. I measured it at 7.7 by 17.5 by 13 inches (HWD) and a weight of 15.6 extra pounds. Its single paper feeder holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, which is fine for home use yet thin if you are going to utilize it for work functions. The same feeder can additionally fit 20 sheets of 4-by-6 or 10 sheets of 5-by-7 image paper instead of plain paper.
The Canon PIXMA G4200 wireless also could check your ink levels with a quick glance at the clear, front-mounted reservoirs, so there's no have to quit to change ink in the middle of work. Even better, the inks won't dry out between uses since the ink delivery system is air-sealed. Linking your preferred devices is equally as hassle-free through Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB and even straight from the Cloud. For a bounty of amazing looking documents as well as stunning borderless images, the Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer is the obvious choice.
Output Quality The PIXMA G4200 total production high quality, based on our testing, is above par for an inkjet, specifically with regards to its text and pictures; its graphics are typical. Text must be good enough for any kind of business use except those calling for tiny font styles. The benefit PIXMA G4200 paper course is that it's straight-through; paper does not need to curl over to pass under the print heads (except when printing two-sided, indeed). Throughout our tests, where we published numerous web pages and scanned multipage papers from the ADF, the Canon Pixma G4200 acted well, without paper jams or various other problems.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G3200 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4200 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE, GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink, GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye-Based Inks, INK TANK & FILL VOLUME, GI-290 BK: 135.0 ml, GI-290 C: 70.0 ml, GI-290 M: 70.0 ml, GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page-Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G4200 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G4200, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA G4200 with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver and User Manual Download
|G4200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|G4200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|G4200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|G4200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|G4200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|G4200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|G4200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|CG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|G4200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|G4200 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G4200 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|G4200 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|G4200 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|