Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One brings incredible high quality, rate, and also the convenience of use to your company. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you print as well as scan from any kind of room in your house while you produce papers and pictures with a 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi, 1picoliter as well as a five private ink container system. Its Twin Feature Panel offers streamlined controls as well as function switches that transform right into a keypad while in fax setting for less complicated operation.
A built-in completely incorporated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder implies quick copying scanning and also faxing of your originals so you can multi-task while the printer goes to the job. To boost home office performance and productivity, Built-in Auto Duplex Printing prints 2-sided papers without having to turn the pages manually. This can lower your paper intake by approximately 50%. Additionally, Super G3 High-speed Fax, as well as networkable Ethernet, ensure positive interaction and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will keep the honesty of the initial while creating scans at 4800 dpi. You could likewise utilize various protection functions like password shielded PDF's to create and also distribute your important files confidentially.
The MX882 also permits you to transform your office into a picture laboratory. Print attractive, indeterminate photo lab top quality images up to 8.5" x 11" in dimension. Your photo printing alternatives now additionally broaden to Full HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD motion picture clips captured with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cams into gorgeous image prints. Make the most of Canon's Wi-Fi? Printing technology as well as print pictures from compatible iPad, iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS, iPod touch and also Android tools. Plus, you could appreciate added computer-less printing using compatible memory cards7, PictBridge8, as well as optional Bluetooth while conveniently seeing your images on a 3.0" LCD.
The Canon PIXMA MX882 is a black plastic box that determines 8.6 x19.4 x16.4 inches (HWD). Weighing in at just under 26 pounds, the system tapers on the top and also bottom. Its style is sleek and fashionable, even if the body is a little larger than many other AIOs in this course. We could see it fitting into a living room along with an office, as long as you have the desktop real estate for it.
The controls sit along a sloped side on the front of the body. A 3-inch, color LCD shows the printer's menus, which are regulated by a series of 16 buttons. Paper is loaded into either the first paper cassette below the resulting tray on the front of the system or rear-mounted feeder tray (for first media). On the top of the MX882 is a 30-page ADF for copying, scanning, or faxing many pages, and there's an adjoining output tray beneath it.
Output overall was superb for the MX882. Text quality was above standard for an inkjet. The book was dark as well as crisp, and tiny test fonts showed up well, generally. The book is excellent for general organization usage, as well as good enough to make use of for publishing a file like a return to with which you wished to make a real impact, or even desktop publishing if you're really selective regarding the typefaces you utilize.
Picture top quality was exceptional, with most prints equaling just what you 'd obtain from a professional photo laboratory. A monochrome image revealed a trace of a tint, yet no other concerns rose to the degree of being worth reference.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
Canon PIXMA MX882 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX882 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX882 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX882.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX882 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX882 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX882 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX882 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX882 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX882 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MX882 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX882 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MX882 series User Manual (Windows)|