Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MP810 all-in-one inkjet printer. It offers the fast speeds of last year's version, which we already liked, yet enhances print top quality while making minor aesthetic tweaks in adjusting the positioning of the control panel and somewhat reducing the LCD. If you already have a Canon Pixma MP800 or Canon PIXMA MP800R, don't worry regarding upgrading to this design unless you need better print high quality, as it offers the same feature set and also prints speeds. It's created for residence users as well as amateur image hobbyists as well as does not come network-ready, which means you'll have to locate a workaround if you want to share the printer with various other users.
The Canon PIXMA MP810 offers a standard RJ-11 phone jack for fax, Ethernet, USB, and also Wi-Fi. There's a parallel USB port situated in the front, yet it's utilized for printing from or filtering to a twinkle drive. Because it isn't a house printer, the Canon MP810 program does not have a sd card each. Especially below the return plate are two paper plate. Every information plate could hold 250 sheets of paper, and also the top plate can similarly be utilized with 4 x 6-inch photograph paper.
The Pixma MP810 is a leviathan of a printer. It stands more than 18 inches broad, 16.5 inches deep, and 9 inches tall-- make sure you have the desk space. The 2006 aesthetic for the Pixma printers is controlled by a buffed silver plastic with shiny black highlight panels. On the inside of the lid, behind the plate guard, you'll locate the slide/negative scanner, along with sleeves for holding slides and downsides. The top separates totally for scanning thick books.
The significant modification in this model is the design as well as the location of the control panel. The board is installed in the scanner cover, under a cover that flips up. The 3-inch preview LCD is set right into the bottom of the cover as well as is half an inch smaller than the LCD on the Pixma MP800. It's a bit disappointing that you obtain a smaller sized LCD for the same price, however, 3 inches is still very charitable, as well as the photos look fantastic on display. Rather than having task switches for toggling in between scan, copy, and print jobs, the Pixma MP810 utilizes a scroll wheel layout for navigating menus. The various functions as well as the settings menu are laid out in a ring on the LCD, and also turning the scroll wheel becomes the menu ring. Two soft keys allow you select choices on display too.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Specification:
- Printing Method: Color Bubble Jet Print Speed (up to)Black:Up to 31 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color:Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page), 4 x 6 borderless photo - approx. 21 seconds1Number of Nozzles Black: 512, Color: 512 x 2 (Y, BK), 1,536 x 2 (C,M), Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2, and 5 Picloliters Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-5BK Pigment Black, CLI-8BK Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, CLI-8Y Yellow.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 31 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%.
- Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Duplex, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)Max. Resolutions Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Download
|MP810 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP810 MP Drivers 64bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)|
|MP810 MP Drivers Windows 2000, Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|MP810 Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP810 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP810 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|