Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP760 Photo All-in-One is the 2nd AIO we've seen that includes a transparency adapter in the leading cover. Can function as a printer, scanner, standalone photocopier, as well as independent image laboratory, publishing straight from memory cards, PictBridge cams, and also 35mm slides as well as a movie. It utilizes the same five cartridge ink system, pigment-based black for traditional printing and also dye-based black for pictures, as well as offers virtually identical performance as those two systems, amongst the fastest we've seen for ink jets.
The clearly laid-out control panel has a 2.5-inch color LCD for previewing images as well as executing first modifying jobs. You could choose photos to publish by marking as well as checking an index print. The MP760's built-in duplexer, which conserves paper by enabling two-sided printing, waits about 15 seconds for the very first side to completely dry before printing on the reverse. The cassette in the base could hold 150 sheets of ordinary paper. The feeder at the rear has a 150-sheet ability too, yet you'll probably utilize it to switch over among various image paper kinds and dimensions.
The appealing, apparently tinted photos that the MP760 published on letter-size paper excited us as high as did those printed by versions making use of much more inks. When utilizing the black pigment ink, this release produced the solid dark message, though the sides of some letters looked a little fuzzy. Shade graphics published on simple paper looked much less eye-catching: The pigment black ink developed a posterized impact in some locations.
Outcome high quality is far better than with most ink jets, ranging from the high-end of helpful for text as well as graphics to the high-end of splendid for images. The message was conveniently readable at 4 points for over half the test fonts. However, one font required 12. However, the MP760 misses out on an excellent rating due to a dropping of small defects. Photos printed directly from photos and slides qualified as great or better, although the system's scanner lost information in dark locations on a specially severe examination slide.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk), Total: 1,856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 picoliters.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Copy Resolution (up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 25 cpm (approx. 2.4 sec/page), Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 sec/page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Magnification, Borderless, 2 on 1, Discoloration Correction, Duplex, Fit to Page, Image Repeat.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download
|MP760 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MP Drivers Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|MP Drivers Windows XP (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|ScanGear CS for OS X|