Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP640 is the premium, cordless all-in-one printer you need. This amazing imaging experience begins from the moment you start making use of the product. Built-in Wi-Fi ability allows you print wirelessly from anywhere around the house. You can likewise produce a wired network if you select using built-in Ethernet. Keep it green with built-in Auto Duplex Printing by instantly printing on both sides of the paper, which could help reduce your paper expense by 50%.
The Canon PIXMA MP640 total with the silver-and-black color pattern. A closer look discloses some cosmetic adjustments; for instance, there is now a small Wi-Fi logo that illuminates when wireless networking is activated. The button design has likewise been a little upgraded. However, the control panel's centerpiece Canon's Easy Scroll Wheel remains. The color LCD is now 3in instead of 2.5 in, making it much easier to watch and also modify photos from a sd card. It is a reliable gadget, with the business's one-of-a-kind design which establishes the control panel in the scanner lid, protected when not being used by a fold-down cover, which itself consists of the device's 75mm LCD.
The PIXMA MP640 won't allow you to use Ethernet and also Wi-Fi connections all at once, which is a standard restriction on printers and multifunctions. Inputting a cordless network password using only the Easy Scroll Wheel can be aggravating, especially as it quits responding if also spun swiftly; mainly, however, Wi-Fi set up is rather simple. We allowed wireless scanning rapidly, as well as a few mins of tinkering with the one-click preferences in the bundled MP Navigator software meant we could start direct-to-PC scanning alternatives from the PIXMA MP640's control panel. Nevertheless, we did discover it harder to set up printing over both Ethernet and also Wi-Fi using Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Though Canon currently offers a driver for the new os, it chose not to mount, and our testbed would not recognize the multifunction in Apple's Bonjour network discovery search over Wi-Fi.
Scan and photocopy top quality were equally excellent, with precise color reproduction as well as lots of information. Canon's excellent ScanGear software has a Thumbnails View mode that acknowledges numerous papers, turns them to remove wonky sides and also provides everyone as a separate object for scanning. Advanced setups allow you fine-tune shade and intensity before the photo is captured. The control panel is specifically well laid out with big, easy-to-use switches for the key features, two programmable buttons for context-sensitive access as well as Canon's distinct little click-wheel for choosing menu options. Under the cover, there's a typical flatbed scanner, and also if you lift the entire of the scanner area up, you obtain very easy accessibility to the five cartridges in the semi-permanent head provider. As is coming to be progressively necessary, there are two blacks, a pigmented one for printing text as well as a dye-based one for choosing details in image prints.
Canon PIXMA MP640 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 20 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 9.2 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.1 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 832, Color: 3,584, Total: 4,416.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size:1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets (Cassette:150 Sheets).
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT: Color: Approx. 22 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
Canon PIXMA MP640 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP640 Driver Download
|MP640 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MP640 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP640 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP640 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP640 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP640 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MP640 series MP Drivers for Network|
|MP640 series SX Printer Driver|
|MP640 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X)|
|MP640 series Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|MP640 series ScanGear for Linux|
|MP640 series RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|MP640 series Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|MP640 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|