Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP560 all-in-one with built-in Wireless and Auto Duplex Printer lets you quickly print from anywhere around your home taking pleasure in incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with a minimal shade droplet size of 1pl and a five individual ink tank system. So, you could publish beautiful indeterminate pictures as much as 8.5" x 11" or crisp, clean records and also delight in unbelievable top quality. Its built-in two-sided printing could save you paper and also aid the environment so you can be efficient and also environment-friendly, all at the same time. The new Auto Photo Fix II attribute changes instantly and also assists in remedying your images, and also you could preview pictures before you publish on its built-in 2.0" LCD.
The Canon PIXMA MP560 quickly gain access to as well as choose the function of your choice with the Easy Scroll Wheel. Making duplicates No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology allows your copies to maintain the honesty of the original. For the scanner in you, the Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes the sort of original you are scanning and waits with the ideal setups. For added adaptability, appreciate computer-free photo printing choices using suitable memory cards, USB Flash Memory Drives, PictBridge as well as optional Bluetooth wireless tools.
The Pixma MP560 It has the acquainted shiny black and matte silver finish and sits unassumingly in your workspace at just 18 inches broad, 14.5 inches deep, as well as 6 inches tall. We should keep in mind that you need to extend the outgoing paper tray to utilize the printer, which will certainly include regarding 4 inches to the width. At the same time, we never anticipate a lot of layout panache in these more affordable multifunctions, yet Canon verifies that original forms, as well as a specialist coating, never head out of style. The control panel on the best flips as much as disclosing a beautiful shade LCD with an extensive collection of next buttons that manage application switching, the variety of duplicates, start/stop features, and also Canon's Easy Scroll Wheel between that allows you navigate photo CDs and onscreen menus with a very little initiative. While we would not need to suggest a jog dial for a two-line LCD like we saw on the Epson WorkForce 310, the feature verifies its worth on the 2-inch display.
Outcome quality is one of the MP560 strengths, with far better compared to par message for an inkjet MFP, top-tier picture top quality, as well as typical graphics high quality. With over half of the fonts in the suite qualifying as both highly legible and also well developed at five factors. The only fonts that needed greater than 8 points to pass both examinations were highly stylized, with thick strokes. The text does not have the laser-crisp sides that you 'd want for a resume or desktop publishing, and also it could smear if it splashes. Nevertheless, unless you have a unique requirement for tiny fonts, you need to locate it appropriate even for the majority of company needs.
Graphics quality Canon PIXMA MP560 is quickly adequate for both residence printing requirements and also any private business demand consisting of PowerPoint handouts, for example. I saw some reasonably refined banding, but just in default mode or even then it was noticeable in just a few graphics. I also noticed a tendency for thin lines to go away, yet this is a common trouble with printers, and not as negative with the MP560 as with other printers I've examined. We're likewise shocked and also amazed that Canon placed an auto-duplexer on there for double-sided prints that could save you money on media while additionally saving trees and also the environment.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MP560 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MP560, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MP560 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 39 seconds, ESAT Black: Approx. 9.2 ipm, ESAT Color: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black:320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT Color: Approx. 26 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 2000)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series MP Drivers for Network|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series OSX Printer Driver|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series ScanGear for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|Canon PIXMA MP560 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|