Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP520 All-In-One This handy device generates an excellent borderless 4 x 6" image in just about 46 seconds, and the Auto-Image Repair attribute helps to improve your results. You could publish pictures directly from compatible memory cards and also preview images in high resolution on the 2" TFT display. Or, print right from an electronic camera, DV camera or video camera phone. Duplicates will certainly be more accurate to your originals, and scans of photos, as well as thick notepads, will be apparent as well as complete.
This all-in-one printer features a compact, streamlined layout that could sneak peek images in high resolution on its two-inch TFT display, scan gorgeous photos with shade resolutions as much as 2400 by 4800 dpi, or print photos directly from memory cards, cams, DV cameras, or cam phones. The printer's Easy-Scroll Wheel makes the procedure the wind, while the Auto-Image Repair attribute makes sure that every photo is strikingly intense as well as vivid-- even when scanning hefty products such as thick notebooks or discolored pictures. In its practical twin paper tray, you can neatly save simple as well as photo paper at the same time.
Canon Pixma MP520 stands 17.9 inches vast, 14.9 inches deep, as well as 6.8 inches tall, and considers 16.5 extra pounds. The flatbed scanner is an A4 dimension as well as cannot suit anything bigger since the unit lacks an automatic record feeder. The MP520 supplies two flash memory card slots and a PictBridge-enabled USB port for PC-free printing from PictBridge gadgets like cams and also electronic camera phones. We wish to see Canon consist of support for storage devices like USB thumb drives.
This design uses two input sources: the standard rear input that stands up to 150 sheets of simple paper, as well as a first input that could just approve A4, letter, or B5-sized plain paper (as much as 110 sheets). This arrangement is fantastic if you on a regular basis publish from both photo paper and ordinary paper, as you can set up the image paper in the rear tray as well as standard paper in the front tray as well as not need to switch paper in and out. The resulting plate sits right over the front input area.
Scan alternatives consist of conserve to PC; connect to e-mail, or open in an application. While you can initiate scans using the control panel, a lot of the innovative performance hinges on the bundled MP Navigator Ex Lover software that comes on the installment disc. Here, you can assign where scans are conserved to on your PC, set the applications to study into and modify the resulting scans. Conserve As styles consist of PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and bitmap.
Memory card alternatives are additionally fairly conventional for Canon. The main feature is the select-and-print choice. You could change the screen to reveal a thumbnail sight (9 pictures), typical, full-screen, and bigger. The more major site requires you to utilize the four directional secrets to scootch around the photo, yet it's a terrific choice because the LCD is quite small. Conversely, you can establish the photos to scroll in slide program style.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 256 x 2 (C/M), 256 (Y), Total: 1,600.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Media Card Support: Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash®, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, and MultiMediaCard®. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, microSD™ Card, miniSD™ Card and RS-MMC™.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.4 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP520 Driver Download
|MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP520 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP520 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP520 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP520 series MP Drivers 64 bit|
|MP520 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MP520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP520 series Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MP520 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MP520 series Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|MP520 series ScanGear MP for Linux|
|MP520 series Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)|