Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP280 the brand-new model in Canon's newest all-in-one inkjet image printer line. That sounds like an excellent price. However, this version has some glaringly missing out on features. Although it provides some good advantages, such as extremely simple arrangement and also outstanding outcome top quality, nowadays you can get those attributes, plus wireless connectivity, a document feeder, and also fax convenient as well as time-saving choices without investing a great deal, even more, cash.
That makes the Canon PIXMA MP280 appealing mainly to families and also little offices who utilize their AIO for marginal jobs. Likewise, with its relatively expensive ink, you'll end up paying a bargain for consumables over time if you do a lot of printing. Its connectivity is limited to a wired USB link to a computer, as well as it lacks any ports for printing from various other resources memory cards, USB tricks, or PictBridge-enabled video cameras. As an MFP with a restricted function set, it's tailored even more to the residents compared to the home office. Its 100-sheet paper capacity limits its company uses to extremely light obligation in a home office, or as a personal printer in a bigger office.
The Canon Pixma MP280's speed is middling. On a Windows PC, plain-text pages balanced 5.6 pages each minute, and also photos came out at 1.5 ppm. Its message rate was identical on a Mac, but the higher-resolution photo we utilized in that examination naturally took longer. Scanning and also duplicating were slower compared to average. Shines is in the high quality of its output. At default setups on plain paper, message looked perfectly black and really smooth, but photos appeared as well orange; the effect vanished when we changed to Canon's photo paper. Colour duplicates were precise and also dazzling.
The control panel has a surprising variety of signs and switches, though there's no LCD panel to show menus or image thumbnails. It doesn't need the latter, as there's no sd card or USB drive slot on the machine, either. There's a single-character LED display to choose approximately 9 duplicates each time and also the sectors cycle round to reveal when the printer is hectic. Single LEDs are used to show paper jams and the little ink, and there are others for paper type and also size. At the front of the control panel are six switches for beginning as well as canceling black and also shade print tasks, along with ones for scan, setups and to fit an image to the page. This last function is uncommon with equipment at this price.
Once again, this is an excellent budget device with exceptional result high quality for the cost. Mostly cordless networking, paper feeder, and also fax, make us hesitate whether its affordable price really is a good deal in today's hyper-competitive AIO market. As a household printer, in a setting where some people might be printing from rooms, notebooks in the den or garage, perhaps also a smartphone or more, this is not the appropriate device. Neither is it an excellent choice for residences or office that have to replicate, scan, or fax multipage files regularly. If connected to a single PC used mainly for correcting and printing pictures, however, the MP280 deserves your factor to consider.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 43 seconds, Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm, Color: Approx. 4.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1.472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless, Fit-To-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages.
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MP280 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP280 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP280 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP280 series Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP280 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MP280 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MP280 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|MP280 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MP280 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MP280 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MP280 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|