Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP140 All-In-One provides you the Print-Copy-Scan performance you've been trying to find. Its copyrighted print head technology lets you develop beautiful, durable pictures, from credit-card measure to 8.5" x 11". Your copies will now be truer to your originals' images and message. And also, the unprecedented Z-Lid growth leading lifts roughly 1-inch up and down and allows you to produce clear, full scans-- even of thick originals like personal notebooks.
Unlike the earlier version, the Canon MP140 prints at 20 web pages per min, in Black and also 15 pages each min, in Shade. This standard out to 3-seconds per web page, in Black as well as 4-seconds each web page, in Color. For such a little printer, this is excusable. The printer uses high technology in its printheads to ensure optimal, quality photos. Exceptional technology reduces the variety of errors in ink application. Its ink-droplets are as tiny as 2-picoliters. To give the ink application is specified and also precise, the thickness of ink beads are reduced. Without premium technology to sustain the ink application, ink beads go through the wind-shifts as printheads move quickly from Left-to-right and right-to-left. Excellent methods help in the speed of ink application to offset the impacts of wind-shifts.
Individuals could scan or duplicate thick originals that will certainly not exist level on the scanner. The photocopier rate in page production is 19 copies per minute in Black as well as 15 duplicates each min in Shade. A fascinating aspect is the photo copier's ability to copy borderless pictures and produce multiple copies. The scanner component makes use of a resolution of optical 600 x 1200 dots each inch and also a resolution of interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dots each inch. Optimum record dimension utilizable for the scanner is 8.5 x 11.7-inches is very standard on the majority of MFPs this magnitude.
The PIXMA MP140 MFP (Multi-function Printing device) is most certainly an all-in-1 solution inkjet printer that incorporates specialized generate heads and also exceptional innovations. It makes long-lasting, top-quality pictures quickly and precise duplicates. This can be an affordable printer that may suit a little Workplace Office In your home environments.
The inkjet printer could perform checking and posting, as well as duplicating. Showcasing its percentages of 17.5" in breadth, 15. Inches detailed, 7.1 ins in altitude, and also 13.9 pounds; it costs likely to fit snugly with any credenza or stay. Canon provides guarantee making use of a 90-day time routinely.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:20ppm (as fast as 3 seconds per page), Color:15ppm (as fast as 4 seconds per page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (CMY).
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.1 seconds per page), Color: 15 cpm color (as fast as 4.0 seconds per page).
- Copy Features: Borderless, Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages, Multiple Copy.
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanning Element: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable not included).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows® Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x6.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP Driver, Easy Layout-Print (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), MP Navigator (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® SE (Windows/Mac).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.5 W x 15.0 D x 7.1 H.
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 - 10.5.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions how to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions how to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|ScanGear CS for OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|MP140 ScanGear MP for Linux|
|MP140 Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|MP140 Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)|
|On-screen User Manual (Windows)|
|On-screen User Manual (Mac)|