Canon PIXMA iP90V Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP90V powerful and also mobile, this portable printer delivers exceptional performance on the move. You can print wirelessly from PCs and also video camera telephones through the IrDA user interface or our optional Bluetooth adapter Or, print photos direct from a PictBridge-enabled digital cam or DV video camera no COMPUTER needed! For maximum mobility, an optional Canon car adapter as well as rechargeable battery package supply power throughout, anytime. You'll generate exceptional graphics as well as images, as well as papers will certainly include a strong message.
The Canon iP90v utilizes the very same ink cartridges as the older model. Like its precursor, the iP90v supplies two alternatives to conventional printing. If you're worried about lacking black ink, you can change to a Marmalade Black Ink mode, the resulting message is a dark gray, as exposed to black. If you've run out of black ink and also don't have a substitute cartridge at the ready, you can utilize the Compound Black setting, which blends the colors in the shade storage tank. The resulting message is a knowledge purplish-gray not appropriate for formal papers, yet a handy option in a pinch.
In regards to print speeds, the Canon PIXMA iP90v offers the same rates, except when it comes to image printing. It created black text at a rate of 6.23 web pages per min the like the iP90. When printing shade graphics, the iP90v scored 1.42 ppm. We couldn't make reliable comparisons in among both designs for picture reproduction rates, as our system changed in between screening periods. But the iP90 racked up 1.05 ppm for an 8x10 photo print while the iP90v scored a plain 0.68 ppm for a 4x6 photo print. Clearly, the brand-new iP90v is a lot slower.
This PIXMA iP90v functional printer uses Canon's SMALL PRINT head technology for the remarkable rate as well as photo-lab-quality results. Furthermore, accuracy ink nozzles develop high-resolution pictures of around 4800 x 1200 dots each inch (dpi), while microscopic two-picoliter-sized color ink droplets supply sharp, nicely detailed pictures. And if you're not happy with the outcomes of your printed photo, the iP90v includes Easy-Photoprint software that makes it simple to enhance as well as print all your images, so they result in utterly remarkable prints. When it comes to printing text, the iP90v is similarly impressive. It conveniently deals with a broad range of paper dimensions, including charge card (excellent for printing business cards), four by 6, five by 7, letter, legal, as well as envelopes.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP90V Specification:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): Black: Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page), Color: Up to 12 ppm (as fast as 5.0 seconds per page)Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 81 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black:320, Color:256 x 3 Colors (C,M. Y), Total:1,088.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA®1 version1.1 (JPEG only), Bluetooth®2 version 1.1 (optional).
- Buffer Ram: 32KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 40 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 12.3(W) x 2.1(H) x 6.9(D).
- Weight: 4.0 lbs.
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50MHz-60MHz (Universal).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows®/Mac®), PhotoRecord®7 (Windows), Easy-WebPrint7 (Windows only, needs Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended. Not compatible with Internet Explorer version 7.0.), Easy-Layout Edition (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website).
Canon PIXMA iP90V Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP90V Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP90V Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP90V Driver and User Manual Download
|iP90v series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP90v series Printer Driver for (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|iP90v series Printer Driver For (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP)|
|iP90v series Printer Driver For (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP90v series Printer Driver For (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Package for iP90 series)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32-bit)/(64-bit)|
|iP90v series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP90v series User Manual (Mac)|