Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP4000 there truly are many choices around where residence printing is concerned as well as for any person that is proposing to upgrade the top quality of their house print, maybe thinking about a Canon printer might be a brand-new and helpful way of thinking. Created with over 1,800 nozzles that produce small 2-picoliter droplets, creating in finely in-depth pictures that justify saving in your group members cd. Pigment-based inks make certain shades will stay real, and the prints are immune to water, fading, and smudges. This printer can attach straight to select electronic video cameras. Discover more concerning PictBridge.
The Canon iP4000 also has a built-in CD tray so you can publish directly into DVDs as well as CDs. It's an excellent function and adds an expert planning to homemade discs. The software supplied for CD labeling is a bit old-fashioned, and it would indeed behave if Canon freshened it up a little. For paper misers or eco-friendly kids, there's a built-in duplex operation so you can publish on both views of a sheet of paper. You'll need to use reasonably thick paper, though, as print-through can be a bit of trouble. Indeterminate printing as well as the red-eye change; and also Easy-WebPrint, which makes sure that you can print an entire Web page without removing the sides. Canon's drivers are very easy to use as well as offer enough innovative options to maintain the family members digital-photo geek active.
With Canon PIXMA iP4000 resolutions as much as 600 x 600 dpi black and also 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color, your office documents or institution records will certainly look as beautiful as your images. Built-in two-sided printing reduces your paper expenses as well as allows you truly professional style alternatives. Full throttle of 25 ppm black and also 17 ppm color (draft mode) will certainly have your web pages in hand in merely a few seconds; a borderless 4-by-6-inch photo could take as little as 36 seconds as fast as those old instant cameras, but with far better top quality. (All reported rates are optimums. Real speeds will vary.) Thanks to the PictBridge-compatible direct print port, you can connect your electronic video camera and also create pictures while bypassing your computer system. The Canon PIXMA ip4000 is compatible with Mac as well as Windows running systems and needs either a USB or parallel cable to obtain it up and also to run (cable televisions not consisted of). Canon gives a one-year service warranty covering parts as well as a solution.
The PIXMA iP4000 Output quality is better overall compared to for many ink jets. The picture rating is essentially outstanding, held back just by a small color in our monochrome test picture as well as in one color photo. Text and also graphics are both a bit better connected to great. Over half of the test font styles are surely readable at four factors, although one elegant typeface is quickly legible only on 12 factors as well as bigger. Graphics show just a hint of posterization and also simple banding in a default setting. This degree of outcome incorporated with the incredible speed could conveniently make the iP4000 your image printer of choice. There are little downsides to possessing a Canon Pixma iP4000; there are none that we have discovered while doing our examinations. Consequently, if you are thinking about acquiring a new printer for your house printing requirements, after that a Canon Pixma iP4000 could just be the best machine for you.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y.
- Buffer Ram: 42 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H.
- Weight: 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.