Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Download, Review and User Manual install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP1500 is developed with over 1,000 nozzles that produce small 2-picoliter beads, causing finely in-depth pictures that deserve defending in your family cd. Pigment-based inks make certain shades will certainly stay real, as well as the prints are contrary to water, fading, and also spots. With resolutions approximately 600 x 600 dpi black as well as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi shade, your office documents or college records will look as lovely as your pictures.
The Canon iP1500 has the same basic rectangle-shaped box form as the Canon iP2000, but it's somewhat diminutive and also lacks several of the bells and whistles of its more pricey equivalent. There's a paper-input tray on top of the printer, however, no output tray or overview whatsoever. Anything you publish will either befall straight onto your desk or if you perch the printer on a shelf, the floor. The iP1500 has a USB port but, like most printers, does not include wires.
The Canon PIXMA iP1500 as an all-around printer, so as you may suspect, it's picture printing is decidedly unimpressive. Our test photo, which is developed to emphasize a printer's photo capabilities, appeared incredibly dithered. Beautiful details, such as the image on a postage stamp, weren't noticeable to the naked eye, as well as skin tones required significant smoothing. Due to all the visible dots, prints looked blurry. Graphics were also worse, with lots of banding as well as, not surprisingly, more dithering. The iP1500 is not as experienced at managing gradients as its brother or sisters (which typically aren't all that fantastic themselves), its shade matching is off, and also its photos do not have contrast. Text looks better, especially to the naked eye, yet seen through a loupe; it shows up oversaturated as well as feathery. Thankfully, this printer is reasonably quickly, printing message at a normal speed of 6.05 pages per min and also photos at a modest 3.05 mins each web page.
The PIXMA iP1500 Result high quality is another strength. The score for photos is simply except excellent, with a lot of images in our examination certifying as real photo high quality, but with a minor tint on our monochrome test photo. Text printing prices as excellent, with over half the test font styles easily legible at 4 points, but some beautiful fonts requiring 12 points for easy readability. Minor banding spoiled graphics in default mode, yet still rank as just short of excellent. The small ink cartridges limit the iP1500 to light-duty use. However, the mix of rate, top quality, and rate makes it a good selection as either a light responsibility all-purpose printer or a secondary printer particularly for printing occasional images.
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:18 ppm (approx. 3.3 seconds/page), Color:13 ppm (approx. 4.6 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 58 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 256 x 3 (C, M, Y) Total Nozzles: 1088.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- OS Compatibility: Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x.
- Standard Interfaces: USB (Cable not included.)
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-24 Black ink tank, BCI-24 Color ink tank.
- Buffer Ram: 32 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.4 W x 8.1 D x 6.5 H.
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 hits.
- Warranty: Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint, PhotoRecord; (Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speed based on the maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary depending on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage. Resolution may vary based on driver setting. Ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.